Iowa's video coordinator wins B10 award

brantshawks

Nebrantska Fan
Reaction score
They've really stepped it up the last couple of years.

Hawk24

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Thought it was interesting especially considering the high school class project shit we see coming out of Ames.

TH1974

Loves China
Reaction score
Thought it was interesting especially considering the high school class project shit we see coming out of Ames.
I thought it was the kind of thing I'd make fun of Iowa State for bragging about.

Hawk24

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
I thought it was the kind of thing I'd make fun of Iowa State for bragging about.
Pointing out an award isn't much of a brag. If it had been ISU, they'd be tweeting about it, creating memes and coins, and talking about dominating with video and social media.

But whatever......

Match34

Is Not Funny
Reaction score
This'll be great for CKF to have another arrow in his quiver when trying to bag recruits!

TH1974

Loves China
Reaction score
Pointing out an award isn't much of a brag. If it had been ISU, they'd be tweeting about it, creating memes and coins, and talking about dominating with video and social media.
It's true. They'd be hanging a banner in Jack Trice.

ivan_drago

Fiercely Advocated for Unlimited Transfers
Reaction score
Nice try, fucking losers. Did you get named best fanbase by bracket battles on Twitter? Didn't think so. Feel the fucking momentum. So much momentum, more momentum than BBK in Medellin on his sixth bump with a mama cita on his lap.