“If anyone’s got any ideas, let me know,” Ferentz said.

Soda Popinski

Kelly Hilpiper
Reaction score
Somebody needs to send Coach Ferentz a link to this board, we've got all kinds of ideas for him.........

Reaction score
How about get out of that simple zone against spread offenses?

TH1974

Loves China
Reaction score
Where's Tommy from Des Moines?

Mr. Hawk

Mean Spirited Asshole
Reaction score
Do they get a cut of the $3 million we're paying him if they have a good one?

BngHawk

Scumbag
Reaction score
It’s so gross around here. Let’s just agree that some aspect of Iowa sucks. Wasting our time fucking doorknobs over whether it’s Brian or Stanley does nothing but make our dicks sore while soiling a good doorknob.

Reaction score
Need a mobile QB that fits our system.

We likely do not win at ISU in ‘15 without a healthy Beathard scrabbling from deep in our own end zone to the 40 yard line. Too many 3 and outs and an inability to extend drives due to a lack of foot speed at the QB/RB positions.

Reaction score
It’s so gross around here. Let’s just agree that some aspect of Iowa sucks. Wasting our time fucking doorknobs over whether it’s Brian or Stanley does nothing but make our dicks sore while soiling a good doorknob.
It’s not that gross around here at all. I’m glad I found this place for some levity and level headedness. The fan base is absolutely melting down on social media like straight bitches. It’s embarrassing.

Hawk&Balls

NOT a member
Reaction score

We likely do not win at ISU in ‘15 without a healthy Beathard scrabbling from deep in our own end zone to the 40 yard line. Too many 3 and outs and an inability to extend drives due to a lack of foot speed at the QB/RB positions.
Are you retarded?

Reaction score

Are you retarded?
I was hoping for a humerous reply to scrabbling.
Tone it down guys.

Reaction score

Are you retarded?
I was hoping for a humerous reply to scrabbling.
Tone it down guys.
How many points is gofuckyourself?