**2015-2016 Iowa Hawkeye Basketball Season Thread**

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
Also, as you may be able to tell, I have decided to post much less about them. I'll chat and muck it up in there, but posting wise you might only see 50 posts instead of 100 per day on them. I have accepted that from game to game (or even half to half) they are going to look like a bunch of retards trying to fuck a doorknob. No use screaming about it, go with the flow and enjoy when they aren't playing like that.
lolz. I wish I had more time this morning.
:roll:
CBI or bust.

douglasbader

Reaction score
The best thing about nolookpass bumps from the beginning of the season is you only have to go back a week on him to find within the same thread a few hours apart him posting Iowa can't be beat because of 2 elite scorers and then hours later saying they won't win another regular season game.

Reaction score
I still think Ellingson could be useful, but it looks like he'll need another two years of development to provide a very, very limited benefit. Hard to see him getting any time next year, with Moss and Hutton coming off their redshirts, and bohannon coming in. Wisconsin-Green Bay, baby.
No way, don't you remember what he did against Iowa State last year in mop up time? He's ready, now. Play him, great shooter.

HALO March 2015-January 2016/

Reaction score
I still think Ellingson could be useful, but it looks like he'll need another two years of development to provide a very, very limited benefit. Hard to see him getting any time next year, with Moss and Hutton coming off their redshirts, and bohannon coming in. Wisconsin-Green Bay, baby.
No way, don't you remember what he did against Iowa State last year in mop up time? He's ready, now. Play him, great shooter.

I whine incessantly about a redshirt freshman who saw a few spot minutes & didn't play well.

DGHawk/November 2015-_______

MikeyJoe

has a big head
Reaction score

Your continued reminder that not one person ever said this.

FrodoTBaggin

Balding and Demands Accuracy
Reaction score

Shhhhh....he's having fun creating narratives.

Reaction score

OK

nolookpass

Feels the Bern
Reaction score
The best thing about nolookpass bumps from the beginning of the season is you only have to go back a week on him to find within the same thread a few hours apart him posting Iowa can't be beat because of 2 elite scorers and then hours later saying they won't win another regular season game.
Fran hates this team £(*^#$!%!#!

ISUFan98

The Captain of Team Dumbfuck
Reaction score
"A second phase — with an undetermined cost and completion date — includes several exterior upgrades."

No. Spend the money where it matters.
What exterior? The roof? Everything else is underground.

douglasbader

Reaction score
"A second phase — with an undetermined cost and completion date — includes several exterior upgrades."

No. Spend the money where it matters.
What exterior? The roof? Everything else is underground.
They are talking about a new entrance with display and talk about it in the article.

AZmessDAWG

Loved and Defended The Criminal Until the Bitter End
Reaction score
I hope they do suites at the top that block the view.

Kamala

Isn't Sure About Gasser
Reaction score
Game day. Play your way back to The Metro!.

douglasbader

Reaction score

AZmessDAWG

Reaction score

douglasbader

Reaction score
Reaction score

douglasbader

Reaction score
Honestly, how much can we improve our seeding this week?
Currently a 5 seed and can end up a 3 seed if they win it. 2 wins and decent loss might get you to Des Moines as a 4 seed.
Bracket matrix has them at a 6. If that's is accurate, then they would have to win the whole fuckin thing to get back to THE METRO!!!!
It isn't accurate. Lunardi has them at a 5 seed right this second as do others who have recently updated. It is broken down earlier in this thread, but if they lose today, they likely drop back to a 6 seed. They win today and lose tomorrow, then likely a 5 seed. Win today and tomorrow with a decent loss against Indiana, they are possibly a 4 seed playing in Des Moines. Get to the championship game and you are very likely a 4 seed playing in Des Moines. Win the tournament and you are a virtual lock for a 3 seed with a 12 RPI and likely Top 10 KenPom/Sagarin ratings.

AZmessDAWG

Reaction score
If there is anything that Doug has shown a propensity for, it's accurately predicting Iowa NCAA seeds.

douglasbader

Reaction score
If there is anything that Doug has shown a propensity for, it's accurately predicting Iowa NCAA seeds.
Seeds or thinking 3 years ago they might get in?

Is this like your accuracy for predicting their seed in the CBI?

nolookpass

Feels the Bern
Reaction score
It's a phone issue boys. Whenever I try to copy and paste on my phone , the copy and paste or clipboard icon appear only for a second then they disappear before I can copy and paste.

BLSardo

BSLardo, Carnie
Reaction score
Why the fuck can't you post tweets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!