**2015 Iowa Hawkeye Football Season Thread**

Tugboat

Berntard
Reaction score
With CJB and Daniels now starting, I'm cautiously optimistic. We'll find out if Kirk can work any magic on the O-Line. I'm predicting 8-4.

With that said, If we see another 25 yard horizontal pass that gets picked for a TD (NIU/Maryland)I'm buying "firegregdavis.com"

TH1974

Loves China
Reaction score
Boom!

Let's do it right, boyz.

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
I like it, a lot of positive vibes in this thread to start.

Either PWN the fucking shit out of us with 9 wins or more or lose them all in horrifying fashion. Do it KIRK.

douglasbader

Reaction score
Let the record show that @Lime was the first negative vibe in the thread. If Iowa sucks, this is on him.

Natty Bumppo

Chiropractor for Eyes
Reaction score
I think there is a real possibility this year's team will be that 10-2 team everybody outside of Iowa howls about because of the weak schedule.

There is also the possibility they will be a 4-8 team everybody in Iowa howls about because of the weak schedule.

Shawneemicks

Has said plenty of things dumber than this
Reaction score
Iowa football 2015. A Prelude to Bert.

Gushawk

Likely a Russian Bot Account
Reaction score
2-0 and I'm back on the train, boyz. Otherwise, Bert or bust.

Reaction score
LB's, a consistent running game & special teams will tell the tale for this group. If any of those 3 are a glaring weakness again, it will be a long year. I think Iowa will try to run the ball a lot more than most might think.

Monster

Fapped to The Karate Kid Wearing a Mask
Reaction score
With CJB and Daniels now starting, I'm cautiously optimistic. We'll find out if Kirk can work any magic on the O-Line. I'm predicting 8-4.

With that said, If we see another 25 yard horizontal pass that gets picked for a TD (NIU/Maryland)I'm buying "firegregdavis.com"
Did that happen a lot?

Shawneemicks

Reaction score
I'm considering a Prelude to Bert tat.

KitKatApples

NW Season Ticket Holder (except IA games)
Reaction score
I'm considering raising my cholesterol in honor of Bret.

KitKatApples

Reaction score
I'll eat a bowl of my own poop if they win ten fucking games.

Dr. Zaius

IS A DOCTOR
Reaction score
Kirk is going to surprise everybody and bring home a B One G Championship this year

Reaction score
8 or 9 wins and I'd like to see all of these "weak teams" on this "weak schedule" kick some non Hawkeye butt.

douglasbader

Reaction score
I will say this, boyz, if Ferentz makes it to Indianapolis I will forgive him for the last few years and welcome him to finish this thing out.

AZmessDAWG

Loved and Defended The Criminal Until the Bitter End
Reaction score
I will say this, boyz, if Ferentz makes it to Indianapolis I will forgive him for the last few years and welcome him to finish this thing out.
And I'll RATT the shit out of you.

AZmessDAWG

Loved and Defended The Criminal Until the Bitter End
Reaction score
Grow the fuck up.

Gushawk

Reaction score
This is the year for redemption if it is to be had. I hope they're good enough at OL, LB and coaching football to take advantage of a golden opportunity.

KitKatApples

Reaction score
They're probably not but I enjoy the halo roller coaster.

Last edited:
Reaction score
This is the year for redemption if it is to be had. I hope they're good enough at OL, LB and coaching football to take advantage of a golden opportunity.
Absolutely this is a golden opportunity and Kirk knows it.

Shawneemicks

Reaction score

Gushawk

Reaction score
Absolutely this is a golden opportunity and Kirk knows it.
We'll see, and see if the roster is such that it matters even if he, Greg, Chris et al can somehow manage to not be dumbfucks and grasp concepts such as time, self scouting and how to constrain defenses.

FrodoTBaggin

Balding and Demands Accuracy
Reaction score
An OSU/Iowa championship game would the rapiest raperoom in the history of raperooms. Urban would be using Gold Bond for a week in preparation of going in as dry as possible. That's two programs on completely different levels, coaching, athleticism, you name it. Would not be pretty.

Reaction score
An OSU/Iowa championship game would the rapiest raperoom in the history of raperooms. Urban would be using Gold Bond for a week in preparation of going in as dry as possible. That's two programs on completely different levels, coaching, athleticism, you name it. Would not be pretty.
if Iowa makes it to Indianapolis then they are better than we think now though. like Beathard is actually as good as some here think, KF skipping I-Club breakfasts is working, Daniels is a stud, GD died on the sidelines...

TH1974

Loves China
Reaction score
It'd be a good Ferentz special. Hawks lose by 4, with some questionable playcalling and clock management down the stretch.

FrodoTBaggin

Balding and Demands Accuracy
Reaction score
if Iowa makes it to Indianapolis then they are better than we think now though. like Beathard is actually as good as some here think, KF skipping I-Club breakfasts is working, Daniels is a stud, GD died on the sidelines...
Undoubtedly. But also please consider the schedule. My point still stands. Ugly ugly ugly.