**2015 Iowa Hawkeye Football Season Thread**

Reaction score
An OSU/Iowa championship game would the rapiest raperoom in the history of raperooms. Urban would be using Gold Bond for a week in preparation of going in as dry as possible. That's two programs on completely different levels, coaching, athleticism, you name it. Would not be pretty.
if Iowa makes it to Indianapolis then they are better than we think now though. like Beathard is actually as good as some here think, KF skipping I-Club breakfasts is working, Daniels is a stud, GD died on the sidelines...
Undoubtedly. But also please consider the schedule. My point still stands. Ugly ugly ugly.
true. and Iowa was going 0 of 2 on fumble recoveries from beating Wisconsin and probably winning the west and losing even worse than 59-0 so you might be right.

FrodoTBaggin

Balding and Demands Accuracy
Reaction score
An OSU/Iowa championship game would the rapiest raperoom in the history of raperooms. Urban would be using Gold Bond for a week in preparation of going in as dry as possible. That's two programs on completely different levels, coaching, athleticism, you name it. Would not be pretty.
It'd be a good Ferentz special. Hawks lose by 4, with some questionable playcalling and clock management down the stretch.
Kurt not being able to go all Kurt would be the only thing taking the sting off of the pummeling.

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
if Iowa makes it to Indianapolis then they are better than we think now though. like Beathard is actually as good as some here think, KF skipping I-Club breakfasts is working, Daniels is a stud, GD died on the sidelines...
Undoubtedly. But also please consider the schedule. My point still stands. Ugly ugly ugly.
Come on man, this is like if some huge dork suddenly finds himself in a presidential suite at the best hotel in Vegas with Emily Ratajkowski spread eagle waiting for him.

You know that the sex isn't going to be pretty, but you aren't going to let that ruin the memory and what the overall moment means.

FrodoTBaggin

Balding and Demands Accuracy
Reaction score
Oh, I'd enjoy it. I'm just keeping it real. Sometimes it's nice going into games you know you're getting ass kicked no matter what.

Shawneemicks

Has said plenty of things dumber than this
Reaction score
Go look at the 2 deeps at LB then come back & let's discuss this Iowa getting to the B10CG thing.

Reaction score
Go look at the 2 deeps at LB then come back & let's discuss this Iowa getting to the B10CG thing.
I am not particularly high on the the prospect but they really weren't that far away last year. that doesn't mean they're a great team or anything but if they win a game they lost by two points they would have had a chance to clinch in a game against Nebrantska that they led by 17 late in the 4Q. You only need a couple of different bounces for Iowa to go 6-2 and get a Colorado/Texas 2004-05ish beatdown.

Shawneemicks

Has said plenty of things dumber than this
Reaction score
I guess anything is possible; Chris White is still a football coach after all.

AZmessDAWG

Loved and Defended The Criminal Until the Bitter End
Reaction score
You'd best stick what you're good at. Predictions is not one of them.

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
Bert is gonna come home. He promised Hayden.

Eastside Ray Ray

Cleans his ass with toilet water
Reaction score
Shawnee is going to love this season.

5-7. you guys are gonna hate CJ and rue for the days of Rudock.

Then Bert is gonna come home, and all will be forgotten as we commence on 15 years of Big 10 West and overall conference titles - and absolute smotherings of the phaggot ISU, Indianas, NWs and ilk of the world.

image.jpg

Home is where the heart is.

Harlan

Drinks liquor with a straw
Reaction score
It'd be a good Ferentz special. Hawks lose by 4, with some questionable playcalling and clock management down the stretch.
NLP would quickly forget the game.

Reaction score
Shawnee is going to love this season.

5-7. you guys are gonna hate CJ and rue for the days of Rudock.

Then Bert is gonna come home, and all will be forgotten as we commence on 15 years of Big 10 West and overall conference titles - and absolute smotherings of the phaggot ISU, Indianas, NWs and ilk of the world.

Gushawk

Likely a Russian Bot Account
Reaction score
New President in September?

Also, subtle change in local media (Gazette, Howe/Harty) coverage of threat to Gary's tenure posed by field hockey/shit sports gender equity stuff, at least on the podcasts.

Monster

Fapped to The Karate Kid Wearing a Mask
Reaction score

#BringBertHome
Good Lord. They're calling him Bert too. Duuuuumb.

It would be hilarious if Bret revealed years from now he was interested in the Iowa job, but hated the fanbase calling him Bert. Hilarious.

AZmessDAWG

Loved and Defended The Criminal Until the Bitter End
Reaction score
Kurt and Garta, as dumb as it is, I get. The Bert thing I don't.

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score

Also, subtle change in local media (Gazette, Howe/Harty) coverage of threat to Gary's tenure posed by field hockey/shit sports gender equity stuff, at least on the podcasts.
I don't see anything coming of this whatsoever except for the dept of Ed clearing them and lawsuits getting filed and dismissed. however I would say that any time you get a new boss that there's a decent chance you are getting fired though.

TH1974

Loves China
Reaction score

I don't see anything coming of this whatsoever except for the dept of Ed clearing them and lawsuits getting filed and dismissed. however I would say that any time you get a new boss that there's a decent chance you are getting fired though.
QUOTE FUNCTION!!