**2015 Iowa Hawkeye Football Season Thread**

Reaction score
Obviously the playoffs are a huge upgrade over the BCS, but kind of wonder where Iowa would be sitting right now at 12-0 in the old BCS and Big ten with no championship game to play.

Would've played different teams to get there but would already be big ten champs, still think they would've gotten screwed and put behind Bama.
The playoff dipshits ruined it for everybody.

MickerHawk

Drives a 22R
Reaction score
I see Iowa moving up to #2 after next week. Heck, could even be #1, especially if Clemson falls to NC.

Iowa will have beaten 3 currently ranked teams, including a top ten MSU as well as the only team that beat them. MSU will remain in the top 10 after having beaten a top 10 team in OSU (for their only loss), who is currently beating a top 10 Michigan.

If Alabama beats Auburn, and Miss St loses to Ole Miss today, Alabama will have a win only over Wisconsin at a neutral site as the only top 25, while Iowa beat them in Madison.

Maybe the eye-test continues to win the day, but not if they also struggle against Auburn or worse against Florida.

Dr. Zaius

IS A DOCTOR
Reaction score
According to ESPN, Clemson going undefeated was a top 10 moment of the week. Iowa? Not so much.

howler

Totally Not a Spartan Fan
Reaction score
9-win Wisconsin might be the least-discussed team in the history of Big Ten football.

Stu Beagle

Has Tiny Onions
Reaction score
Iowa getting fucked out of the Rose Bowl has been a consistent trend during the KF era.
Or the complete opposite of Wisconsin's luck

Mo T

Carnie Profiler
Reaction score
9-win Wisconsin might be the least-discussed team in the history of Big Ten football.
What is there to talk about? Those are about as hollow a 9 wins as you can get in a football season.

The Dad

Legitimately bald forever and stupid looking
Reaction score
Hey guys, this is 2015, fuck the Rose Bowl.

Sambud

Old
Reaction score
The Badgers were a quarterback tripping over a 16DD foot of a lineman and a couple of inspirational talks by Paul Chryst from an undefeated season. Okay, I realize the latter was pretty much impossible.

Monster

Fapped to The Karate Kid Wearing a Mask
Reaction score
To all you fags that gfyed this, you do realize we're 12 and fucking zero, right?
I gfyed it, mainly because the same fags saying fuck the Rose Bowl are going to be begging for the Rose Bowl if Iowa loses.

Yep, that's right. I said "if Iowa loses." Because it could happen. I sure hope it doesn't, but if it does, the Rose would be a great fall back.

The Dad

Reaction score
To all you fags that gfyed this, you do realize we're 12 and fucking zero, right?
I gfyed it, mainly because the same fags saying fuck the Rose Bowl are going to be begging for the Rose Bowl if Iowa loses.

Yep, that's right. I said "if Iowa loses." Because it could happen. I sure hope it doesn't, but if it does, the Rose would be a great fall back.
Fine, but today, fuck the Rose Bowl.

Stu Beagle

Has Tiny Onions
Reaction score
We're 12-0. To end the season in anything other than Playoffs, Rose, or maybe the Sugar Bowl would be a little dissapointing.

The Dad

Reaction score
We're 12-0. To end the season in anything other than Playoffs, Rose, or maybe the Sugar Bowl would be a little dissapointing.
Once the zero is no longer, expectations will be adjusted.

Monster

Fapped to The Karate Kid Wearing a Mask
Reaction score

I can live with that. It just seems dumb to ignore a real possibility. It's not like talking about it will have any impact on the outcome. We're powerless.

Jimmie Dimmick

Dog Crap Litterer
Reaction score

I can live with that. It just seems dumb to ignore a real possibility. It's not like talking about it will have any impact on the outcome. We're powerless.
speak for yourself

my unwashed Iowa shirt has the fuckin Force

JD720

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
The Sugar has a tie in with the SEC/Big 12. If Iowa loses it will be the Rose, Fiesta or Peach.

FrodoTBaggin

Balding and Demands Accuracy
Reaction score

Speak for yourself, my testicles are the size of grapefruits. You're welcome.

FrodoTBaggin

Balding and Demands Accuracy
Reaction score
We could get a good halo meme going in here, @everyone!

Reaction score

Jimmie Dimmick

Dog Crap Litterer
Reaction score
speak for yourself

my unwashed Iowa shirt has the fuckin Force
You would make a great addition to Danish's funky bus trip.
I don't drink nor enjoy the warm embrace of another man but other than that, it sounds right in my wheelhouse.

MikeyJoe

has a big head
Reaction score
The hyphenated trophy names are the gayest thing since Legends and Leaders.

Reaction score
Whomever said that the LBs will be improved was correct.

Would have been 8/11 if not for the Ott injury.