2016 Football Recruiting

Reaction score
Seem like little Wegher is doing pretty well for himself down in Florida.

They beat Talahassee Gody last night. He's part of a 1-2 punch at RB that was pretty effective last night.

What are the chances he ends up at Iowa? .05%?

Reaction score
Nick Niemann (6-3, 205 junior bro of Ben) got an offer today. I enjoyed that, as I'm a Ben fan and because Balla33 listed him as one of about 4 junior day guests that shouldn't get offer.

Reaction score
what about Foster? I dont think he had a offer as of yet.

Reaction score
I think there were 3 offers today. Niemann, TE Brendan Scales of Wildwood, MO and OT Cole Van Lanen of Green Bay.

Reaction score
what about Foster? I dont think he had a offer as of yet.
I get the feeling they think he's a softie, but that's only a feeling.

Mike, are you aware of who Niemann's uncle is? (PM material if not, I reckon.)

douglasbader

Posts “Hawks by a million” on Facebook
Reaction score
Another kicker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Gushawk

DGAFIAP
Reaction score
Fuck. And fuck Chris White. Shawnee is right about that guy

Ben Kenobi

Definitely Needs to GFH
Reaction score
It'd be nice to have a kicker who's a weapon again.

Ben Kenobi

Definitely Needs to GFH
Reaction score
It'd be nice to have a kicker who's a weapon again.
By the end of the year I thought the place kicker was fine. Lots of touch backs on kos, maybe the most ever by an Iowa kicker
Koehn will be gone by the time any 2016 kicker ends up on campus. Regardless, the punting and kicking has left a lot to be desired.

Gushawk

DGAFIAP
Reaction score
Our current kicker is fine. If Ellis was a miss, you reap it for a couple years. You don't sign another fucking one

Gushawk

DGAFIAP
Reaction score
Let's find that DITR walkon. I'm sick of wasting schollies on shitty ones...Kornbreath, Kidd, Ellis (apparently)

douglasbader

Posts “Hawks by a million” on Facebook
Reaction score
Sweet new strategy, go after a bunch of kids from Wisconsin and then watch them eventually leave when they get an offer. It is called the Iowa State method.

AZmess

Loved and Defended The Criminal Until the Bitter End
Reaction score
Looks unfast.

Reaction score
I think we're in the clear re; Wisconsin. They have two 4* RBs this year and already a 4* for 2016.

I like commit. Good size. Good wiggle. Good bad level. Does not have great 40 speed. Reminds a bit of another Young we had.

AZmess

Reaction score
I'm fucking tired of slow RB's

Reaction score
Well your fucking boyfriend Kirk Ferentz sure the fuck isn't. He hasn't learned a ducking thing from watching one over and over the last two years. Which is the Central part of the "Fuck Kirk" crowd's argument.

Which leads me to my point. FUCK YOU AZ. He's your fucking boyfriend. As long as he's here...we're going to get slow fucking rB's. So fuck you for complaining about this.

AZmess

Reaction score
Well your fucking boyfriend Kirk Ferentz sure the fuck isn't. He hasn't learned a ducking thing from watching one over and over the last two years. Which is the Central part of the "Fuck Kirk" crowd's argument.

Which leads me to my point. FUCK YOU AZ. He's your fucking boyfriend. As long as he's here...we're going to get slow fucking rB's. So fuck you for complaining about this.
Good one, dipshit.

Reaction score

Monster

Bleached His Asshole
Reaction score

That's a tad over the top, don't you think?

Reaction score

That's a tad over the top, don't you think?
I literally typed that in between my wife's contractions last night. (It's a boy!)

I thought that was excessive enough to be be obvious that it wasn't serious. I meant that in jest.

All except AZ being gay for Kurt. That part I meant.

Dr. Zaius

IS A DOCTOR
Reaction score
He received 4 offers from the University of Iowa?

Reaction score
We've offered a guy named Barrington Wade, RB from Ill, who is surprisingly BBK approved. Presumably he dances like Carlton Banks. My awesome posts on TOS are underappreciated such as when someone asked whether he had a handler I responded "Northern Trust." I'm sorry but that's gold.

kmurp

Can't get Jak out
Reaction score
Not what I think of when I hear Skokie.

Reaction score
We've offered a guy named Barrington Wade, RB from Ill, who is surprisingly BBK approved. Presumably he dances like Carlton Banks. My awesome posts on TOS are underappreciated such as when someone asked whether he had a handler I responded "Northern Trust." I'm sorry but that's gold.
We think you're funny, Yugo and that's all that matters.

hawkeyealum

Subscribes to Playboy for the articles
Reaction score
We think you're funny, Yugo and that's all that matters.
Yeah but looks aren't everything

Shawneemicks

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score

Basically a class & a half (if they'd all sign) for Ole Miss.