2016 Football Recruiting

Reaction score
Georgia CB Jordan Eastling is visiting this weekend and is talking like he is ready to commit to Iowa.

BuffettHawk

Useless
Reaction score
Would this be Seth Wallace's first Georgia commit? It seems like he's invested a lot of time (or at least scholarship offers) there.

Mo T

Carnie Profiler
Reaction score
Jaevon Mccquitty, a 4 star receiver out of Columbia visited Iowa for the Minnesota game. I heard from his coach he had a great visit. Coach said he is the real deal and will be a great college WR. But also said that Bert is all over him, too.

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
Jaevon Mccquitty, a 4 star receiver out of Columbia visited Iowa for the Minnesota game. I heard from his coach he had a great visit. Coach said he is the real deal and will be a great college WR. But also said that Bert is all over him, too.
Way to put this in the wrong thread, dipshit.

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
He won't have the stars but he's the type of talent from the state that Iowa has to get.

Reaction score
This kid would be a 4-star if he were more physically mature, a la shotputting QB AJ Derby. But he'll get mature at his "dream school". I wonder if they wish Hockensen would switch to the Clones at this point?

Jimmie Dimmick

Dog Crap Litterer
Reaction score
Rivals new rankings has moved Young, Hock, Welch, Beyer and Williams from 2 to 3 stars.

Iowa #28.

Jimmie Dimmick

Dog Crap Litterer
Reaction score
12-0 with the Rivals rated 58, 59, 53, 43, and 30 ranked classes the last five years.

If they start getting into the top 30...........#CCMF

Jimmie Dimmick

Dog Crap Litterer
Reaction score
And by all accounts they told a 4 star CB to gfh because he wasn't all aboard! #CCMF

nolookpass

Feels the Bern
Reaction score
Dowling coach told my neighbor that Beyer was clearly the best player on the field in 4a championship.

what about that Fant kid? He still onboard?

Reaction score
This kid would be a 4-star if he were more physically mature, a la shotputting QB AJ Derby. But he'll get mature at his "dream school". I wonder if they wish Hockensen would switch to the Clones at this point?

Why in the sam fuck would they want Hockenson to switch to ISU? Please explain that to me.

nolookpass

Feels the Bern
Reaction score
maybe one of these TEs we have coming in can be a dominant DE?

The Full Monte

Does Weirdo Fat Guy Shit
Reaction score
They've got 6 DE's in this class. One or two most likely headed for DT...you you hope like hell one of these young guys can develop In to a dominant pass rusher

Reaction score

Why in the sam fuck would they want Hockenson to switch to ISU? Please explain that to me.
Just an out-loud idle thought. I really wonder if he's fast-explosive enough and whether the ride could be better used on a DB.

Shawneemicks

Has said plenty of things dumber than this
Reaction score
So Bama has almost an extra class on top of all the other advantages they have. LOL I could win national titles at Bama.
#oversigning

Reaction score
Darby looks smaller than his listed size, but the speed is definitely there. He also seems to have a knack for going up and taking the ball away from a defender.

Reaction score
Jones going to end up at LB? He's huge.
Yeah, MLB all the way, I think- along with Taylor. Listed 6-0, so hopefully he isn't 5-10. Junior film showed that he could have been a pretty good Hayden Fry FB.

The '14 class just seems to have Wills and Leo's. They brought Mends in to play middle, but he's small. He could be a swing backup behind Jewell and Hockaday or maybe they play Jones or Taylor in that role next year.

There may not be any big stars, but they sure should have some LBs that can run over the next few years.

Wanderer

Stupid Fuck
Reaction score
Yeah, MLB all the way, I think- along with Taylor. Listed 6-0, so hopefully he isn't 5-10. Junior film showed that he could have been a pretty good Hayden Fry FB.

The '14 class just seems to have Wills and Leo's. They brought Mends in to play middle, but he's small. He could be a swing backup behind Jewell and Hockaday or maybe they play Jones or Taylor in that role next year.

There may not be any big stars, but they sure should have some LBs that can run over the next few years.

That might be the longest finger I've ever seen.

ClintWalker

Once visited Minnesota
Reaction score

That might be the longest finger I've ever seen.
The angle is weird as well.

Shawneemicks

Has said plenty of things dumber than this
Reaction score
I've seen Jegen play many times. He's a D1 player no doubt in my mind. I think safety may be his best spot but he can do it all (WR, Corner, Kick/Punt Returner). Loves contact.

Reaction score
Only Darby, Young, Boswell and Banwart remain as 2-stars.
All the highlights I've seen of Banwart show him playing DT. Playing in a small town and not at his college position have surely hurt his ranking.

He does look to have quick feet and a good frame, so it's not hard to see what the staff liked.