2016 Football Recruiting

Jimmie Dimmick

Dog Crap Litterer
Reaction score
Williams may look like a giant toddler but that kid's game tape is impressive.

Geese

LOVES Chris Williams
Reaction score
BF needs to figure out a new hair style. For real.

Juice

Darin
Reaction score
This thread... man I was hoping no one showed up in my office because I was laughing so hard I was almost crying. One of those things where I just got the giggles and couldn't stop cuz I kept looking at that kid's baby face and picturing a giant toddler. Then someone would have seen me laughing so hard and asked what I was laughing about and they probably wouldn't have found it funny at all.

Thankfully no one walked in. Good laughs though. Thanks guys.

mac50702

SuperUrkel
Reaction score
This thread... man I was hoping no one showed up in my office because I was laughing so hard I was almost crying. One of those things where I just got the giggles and couldn't stop cuz I kept looking at that kid's baby face and picturing a giant toddler. Then someone would have seen me laughing so hard and asked what I was laughing about and they probably wouldn't have found it funny at all.

Thankfully no one walked in. Good laughs though. Thanks guys.
I'll be rooting for you the rest of the way.

Reaction score
The whole concept of an adult male referring to himself as EDGYTIM just cracks me up, and has for at least a decade.

Revolver

Will Ruin Your Thread and Crush Your Dreams
Reaction score
Sellout crowd in a big time game will be a nice representation of Hawkeye Nation today.

Reaction score
I'm excited about the DE's in this class. Then we add AJ in the next class. Fap fap fap fap fap

Wanderer

Stupid Fuck
Reaction score
image.jpeg Front: #9 Barrington Wade, #73 Spencer Williams, #2 Romeo McKnight, #Amani Hooker, #22 Cedric Boswell, #4 Lance Billings, #4 Devonte Young, #25 Kristian Welch, #22 Toks Akinribade, #3 Noah Clayberg, and Kirk Ferentz

Back: Cole Banwart, Nathan Stanley, Matt Farniok, Noah Fant, Chauncey Golston, Cedrick Lattimore Shaun Beyer, Alaric Jackson, Austin Schulte

Reaction score
So, did Jackson and Farniok commit?
Gasser is suggesting the strong possibility. Bad news it that may mean a DB might not qualify. Speculation is Rugamba (the guy engendering the most excitement of that group), though it's only speculation.

Reaction score
Is the staff for sure projecting Rugamba as a DB? I thought he looked like a really strong WR prospect.

V

valp0

Swingin' Dick Stanzi

Dirty Cheat
Reaction score
They recruited him as an athlete but that basically they can see him playing right away and that corner has more immediate opportunity.
Not to mention much better long term income potential.
Yeah, wouldn't want to start having really good wrs or anything.
IIRC the coaching staff believes he has more potential at corner than WR because he lacks great top end speed. Not as big of a detriment at corner, as pretty much all Iowa's really good corners in recent history haven't been burners.

StinkyMcFadden

She/Her
Reaction score

Stu Beagle

Has Tiny Onions
Reaction score
http://hawkeyenation.com/2016/te-noah-fant-tells-omaha-radio-hes-not-firm-with-hawkeyes

Fant is going to visit Minnesota this weekend. Lol that he keeps getting suspended from his basketball team for taking official visits. Anyhow, Fant has talent but a part of me wishes kirk would tell him to shove it where the sun don't shine.
Yep. Fuck him. He's a dipshit and he can gfh.
He's also a pretty good player and we don't want him to end up at MN or Neb

StinkyMcFadden

She/Her
Reaction score
http://hawkeyenation.com/2016/te-noah-fant-tells-omaha-radio-hes-not-firm-with-hawkeyes

Fant is going to visit Minnesota this weekend. Lol that he keeps getting suspended from his basketball team for taking official visits. Anyhow, Fant has talent but a part of me wishes kirk would tell him to shove it where the sun don't shine.
Yep. Fuck him. He's a dipshit and he can gfh.
He's also a pretty good player and we don't want him to end up at MN or Neb
I think it's more likely he ends up at Iowa Western.