2016 Football Recruiting

Reaction score
Feisty player (Argo). Says he's gonna be a safety like his cousin Jake Gervase.

sergeanthulka

Is Frequently Requested at Local Karaoke Nights
Reaction score
Got to see both Joe Argo & Noah Clyberg this year. If 'tough' & 'physical' are two of the mantras of your program, you're not going to find any better than those two...Too bad they aren't 6'1"...

Reaction score
Don't like losing to Nebrantska generally but after seeing Farniok vids, hopefully securing Jackson and the guys next year I'm not that bummed. I was officially on board with Jackson over Farniok two pages ago. The only wrinkle was if we lose/cut loose Fant we could have taken both Farniok/Jackson.

Reaction score
See the Farniok pic from a page or two ago and tell me you're sad.

If CMC doesn't sweep them off their feet, 2017ers Kallenberger and Dykstra (Spirit Lake) look easily more athletic.

We also have two tackles with two years left, a promising freshman in Waechter and the possibility of a Paulsen or a Dalton Ferguson developing into a RT.

Reaction score

If CMC doesn't sweep them off their feet, 2017ers Kallenberger and Dykstra (Spirit Lake) look easily more athletic.

We also have two tackles with two years left, a promising freshman in Waechter and the possibility of a Paulsen or a Dalton Ferguson developing into a RT.
DOn' forget Alaric Jackson

Jimmie Dimmick

Dog Crap Litterer
Reaction score

by all accounts the Paulsens are monsters

Mo T

Carnie Profiler
Reaction score
I had the chance to meet Jim Harbaugh and his brother Monday night here. For all of the goofiness he presents in his interviews and his recruiting antics, the guy is incredibly engaging, personable and it's easy to see why he recruits well.

When he was telling me about his recruiting schedule this week, it was pretty incredible. There wasn't much time for sleeping. I always thought the recruiting stuff was left more for the assistants.

/csb

Stu Beagle

Has Tiny Onions
Reaction score
Recruiting is already terrible and Harbaugh is going to make it worse

Reaction score
Farniok is a better prospect than Raridon but I think Alaric Jackson has a higher ceiling than Farniok, especially at OT. We have enough OGs

rodg12

Might not need to GFH
Reaction score
Good news on Fant. Now get Jackson and call it a class. Also...

Dr. Zaius

IS A DOCTOR
Reaction score

Sounds like he is giving Michigan some more consideration

Reaction score
So this fucking dipshit cuts loose a 4* OL (who ultimately winds up at Oklahoma). Then one of his own recruits decommits to Stanford last weekend. So now they wind up offering Jackson (who is a low 3*) who they've not recruited until last night two days before signing day.

hawkeyealum

Subscribes to Playboy for the articles
Reaction score
Harbaugh changed tactics and decided to lock up everyone in a four hour window.

Revolver

Will Ruin Your Thread and Crush Your Dreams
Reaction score

Boom. This is the one I was waiting for.

Revolver

Will Ruin Your Thread and Crush Your Dreams
Reaction score
This is an exciting class, boyz!