2017 Football Recruiting

Saul Berkley

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
I just want to put this here as a NLP-style archive. I am predicting a class of 2023 recruit. I won't mention his name, mainly because he's 10 and that would be creepy, but he's a local kid with KP for initials and I'm stating right now he will be offered by Iowa (and likely many more schools). And no he's not my kid, though he has been on baseball and basketball teams with my youngest. Just saw him coming from practice, and he is a mountain. Last fall playing 4th grade football he was 5'5 and 160 pounds, and he looks bigger now. Great feet, can really move. His mom is a legit 6'3 and dad is 6'2 and 325.

I'll make sure I let you all know about a million times if this turns out to be right.
Good call on this one @Monster. Any 2030 recruits you want to tell us about in advance?

MikeyJoe

Has a Big Head
Reaction score
I just want to put this here as a NLP-style archive. I am predicting a class of 2023 recruit. I won't mention his name, mainly because he's 10 and that would be creepy, but he's a local kid with KP for initials and I'm stating right now he will be offered by Iowa (and likely many more schools). And no he's not my kid, though he has been on baseball and basketball teams with my youngest. Just saw him coming from practice, and he is a mountain. Last fall playing 4th grade football he was 5'5 and 160 pounds, and he looks bigger now. Great feet, can really move. His mom is a legit 6'3 and dad is 6'2 and 325.

I'll make sure I let you all know about a million times if this turns out to be right.
đŸ”¥đŸ”¥đŸ”¥

Lee Beevers

They/Them
Reaction score
I was also excited about Epenusa and Wirfs. Hamo and I really know football, boyzz.

actually I think their is a whammy post where he declares Wirfs a first round guy before he played a snap at Iowa too. I will attempt to DMOFR

Reaction score
I made similar statements about Wirfs his junior year in high school, but maybe on TOS.

But I also said Jake Christensen would be all big ten. So it all balances out.
I think I remember that. If I recall it was his showing at the state shot put. Anyway, welcome back?

Alan Lomax

has listened to a podcast about this thread.
Reaction score
Apparently this happened in 2017.