2017 Football Recruiting

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
If Brandon Smith can catch he is going to be an ANIMAL. Love his potential.
Is he going to be a SAVAGE?? Like, tell me what you think fam.
If you can point to one point where I have said that on Halo then kudos. If not, you should drop the shtick.
You just fucking said pretty much the equivalent. A freshman is going to be an ANIMAL!!

It happened the other day in the NBA thread about Antetokounmpo as well. Social media talk, fam.

Revolver

Will Ruin Your Thread and Crush Your Dreams
Reaction score
Is he going to be a SAVAGE?? Like, tell me what you think fam.
If you can point to one point where I have said that on Halo then kudos. If not, you should drop the shtick.
You just fucking said pretty much the equivalent. A freshman is going to be an ANIMAL!!

It happened the other day in the NBA thread about Antetokounmpo as well. Social media talk, fam.
That's what I thought. When Doug thinks someone is "annoying" he goes into a mode that is much more annoying than the person he is trying to rip on. Halo gon Halo.

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score

That's what I thought. When Doug thinks someone is "annoying" he goes into a mode that is much more annoying than the person he is trying to rip on. Halo gon Halo.
Keep wearing those flat billed hats and team jerseys you fucking fuck.

Revolver

Will Ruin Your Thread and Crush Your Dreams
Reaction score

Keep wearing those flat billed hats and team jerseys you fucking fuck.
I apologize for posting about being excited about an incoming Hawkeye. I know how annoying that must have been for everyone.

KitKatApples

NW Season Ticket Holder (except IA games)
Reaction score
Almost as riveting as you fucking your self

hawkeyealum

Subscribes to Playboy for the articles
Reaction score
Smith was running a relay leg but not sure if he still does. I was under the impression he ran, just wasn't good enough to win

Monster

Fapped to The Karate Kid Wearing a Mask
Reaction score
Smith was running a relay leg but not sure if he still does. I was under the impression he ran, just wasn't good enough to win
I see that as a problem.

He ran relays as a freshman, but isn't fast enough now? His team isnt exactly setting records. Does he not want to run? Prima donna?

StinkyMcFadden

She/Her
Reaction score
I see that as a problem.

He ran relays as a freshman, but isn't fast enough now? His team isnt exactly setting records. Does he not want to run? Prima donna?
It was probably his parents who convinced him to skip it.

Track meets are the worst thing about America.

hawkeyealum

Subscribes to Playboy for the articles
Reaction score
I see that as a problem.

I didn't think he looked at the fast in his highlights but he did look pretty physical.

CUIHAWK

Loves the clock
Reaction score
Maybe they should stop laughing and focus on being Hawkeyes. /tos

Geese

LOVES Chris Williams
Reaction score
Real though I hope you're feeling better.

Monster

Fapped to The Karate Kid Wearing a Mask
Reaction score
Everything I do is quiet to me.

The Full Monte

Does Weirdo Fat Guy Shit
Reaction score
I have to disagree with this. His dad is a douche and the recruitment of this kid has been odd, but we need playmakers at this position and he's an in-state kid. He's not a must get, but it'll suck to not land him. We've lost too many talented WRs from Iowa over the years.
Ha! Stupid fucking bird