2018 Football Recruiting

HawkLax6

Thinks the 2 Deeps Matter
Reaction score
Too bad he isn't from Mount Pleasant.

A

Aaron Swan

That was funny on the other forum feed. Kinda passé now. Try harder, pretend you're playing Madden 17 and it's 4 and 20 from your own 1 yard line and there's 2 seconds on the clock and you're winning 73-0 because you set the AI to ISU level difficulty and you turned off all the penalties.

Brownzy

Important Backpack Wearer
Reaction score
The two guys that we have committed for next year, would rank in the top10 of our current class. Soooo yea.

AZmessDAWG

Loved and Defended The Criminal Until the Bitter End
Reaction score
That was funny on the other forum feed. Kinda passé now. Try harder, pretend you're playing Madden 17 and it's 4 and 20 from your own 1 yard line and there's 2 seconds on the clock and you're winning 73-0 because you set the AI to ISU level difficulty and you turned off all the penalties.
You should probably get pissed.

The Dad

Legitimately bald forever and stupid looking
Reaction score
I'm beginning to think Aaron might not have a job.

A

Aaron Swan

Why because its Friday? Sorry you seem to care about some random guys private life. Don't you have kids to be babysitting or something while your feminist wife is out there in the Ped Mall attempting to burn Ole Glory?

6deuce

Reformed Fatass
Reaction score
Why because its Friday? Sorry you seem to care about some random guys private life. Don't you have kids to be babysitting or something while your feminist wife is out there in the Ped Mall attempting to burn Ole Glory?
I didn't know you knew @The Dad IRL, but it's about time someone called him out on his bullshit.

AZmessDAWG

Reaction score
Easy there, spaz.

The Dad

Reaction score
Just curious fella, that's all. Sounds like you really know your way around some John Madden football.

A

Aaron Swan

Easy there, spaz.
Thanks for showing everyone a photo of yourself leaving the Independence Iowa camp for "special" people. I would say we sympathize with you but I think your parents have lied to you enough.

The Dad

Reaction score
Easy there, spaz.
Thanks for showing everyone photo of yourself leaving the Independence Iowa camp for "special" people. I would say we sympathize with you but I think your parents have lied to you enough.
Someone noticed that top button.

AZmessDAWG

Reaction score
Uh oh. Ol' Aaron's gonna crash and burn.

AZmessDAWG

Reaction score
Ease the throttle back Aaron.

BLSardo

BSLardo, Carnie
Reaction score
He skipped straight to Cyko's racecar-in-the-red setting.

Bold strategy, Cotton.

Harlan

Drinks liquor with a straw
Reaction score
You ever fuck any Reinbeck girls, Aaron Swan?

Harlan

Drinks liquor with a straw
Reaction score
Aaron Swan, I'd like to introduce you to Revolver from 5 years ago.

Don't be Revolver from 5 years ago.

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
Shut the fuck up you worthless n00b fucking dipshit.

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
This just in, CNN can report that Former OC at Iowa Greg Davis has been hired as CJ Beathards personal QB coach before the 2017 NFL draft. NFL analysts spit coffee with laughter at the news.
Now I'm just trolling myself. I'm bored View attachment 7222
You really suck at it.
Glad I didn't give a fuck what you thought to begin with, and guess what
Still don't fuckface
You are sadly unfunny.

AZmessDAWG

Reaction score
Which is sad. But funny.