2019 Hawkeyes in the NFL thread

nolookpass

Feels the Bern
Reaction score
I just hope he can stay healthy long enough to cash in on his second NFL contract

Reaction score
5th fucking round?
151st overall?
Shaking my damn head.
Still one of the most baffling things I’ve seen in the draft
40 time wasn't that good and he didn't perform real well in the drills and game @ Senior Bowl
Still doesn’t justify falling that far, there were something like 22-23 DBs taken ahead of him if I remember right, bunch of no name guys from smaller schools. Just crazy for a Thorpe winner.

ivan_drago

Fiercely Advocated for Unlimited Transfers
Reaction score
Still one of the most baffling things I’ve seen in the draft
40 time wasn't that good and he didn't perform real well in the drills and game @ Senior Bowl
Still doesn’t justify falling that far, there were something like 22-23 DBs taken ahead of him if I remember right, bunch of no name guys from smaller schools. Just crazy for a Thorpe winner.
He was “tight in the hips,” or something.

Brownzy

Important Backpack Wearer
Reaction score
Hockenson with 3 catches for 52 yards so far tonight. Getting good pub

BngHawk

Nextdoor Mod
Reaction score
Reminders of my old sack are everywhere, every day

Reaction score
Gervase is a great kid. Came and spoke to my youth Assumption baseball team over the winter. He is class A stuff. I do think he was a better baseball player in HS... hope he sticks and get paid, but his parents are loaded tho.

Thomas Wolsey

Likes Your Post
Reaction score

Monster

Fapped to The Karate Kid Wearing a Mask
Reaction score
Gervase is a great kid. Came and spoke to my youth Assumption baseball team over the winter. He is class A stuff. I do think he was a better baseball player in HS... hope he sticks and get paid, but his parents are loaded tho.
He came AND spoke? I suppose if one is going to do both of those things, it would be preferable to do so in that order. Hopefully with a break and clean up in between.

Thomas Wolsey

Likes Your Post
Reaction score
He came AND spoke? I suppose if one is going to do both of those things, it would be preferable to do so in that order. Hopefully with a break and clean up in between.
It was a great speech.

Reaction score
Fuck off

Monster

Reaction score
Lol. Fiiiiine, Trey.

Should I go and fuck off?

Monster

Reaction score

Herky823

5 Shirt Larry
Reaction score
Reaction score

Harlan

Drinks liquor with a straw
Reaction score

Monster

Reaction score
Kinda got all personal suddenly. Wasn't expecting that.

The Incredible Hawk

Will Spineboard You
Reaction score

Herky823

5 Shirt Larry
Reaction score
Any hawks get cut today? 9ers are nine cuts in and haven't let CJ go but assume they will.

Bills traded two OL and cut two more and Ike's still on the team. Hopefully he gets the last line spot.

TJones3312

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Any hawks get cut today? 9ers are nine cuts in and haven't let CJ go but assume they will.

Bills traded two OL and cut two more and Ike's still on the team. Hopefully he gets the last line spot.
According to The Niners writer on the Athletic he thinks CJ will get traded. Shannon has said he is keeping 3 QBs but he usually on keeps 2. CJ to the Colts would make sense.

HawkLax6

Thinks the 2 Deeps Matter
Reaction score

According to The Niners writer on the Athletic he thinks CJ will get traded. Shannon has said he is keeping 3 QBs but he usually on keeps 2. CJ to the Colts would make sense.
He throws a good deep ball in that stadium.

Harlan

Drinks liquor with a straw
Reaction score

He throws a good deep ball in that stadium.

hawkeyealum

Subscribes to Playboy for the articles
Reaction score

Former hawk AJ Derby