**2019 Iowa Basketball Off-Season Thread**

Bovert

Fat ISU Fan
Reaction score
I drove by Kriener yesterday noon-ish. He was standing on the corner of Dubuque St and Iowa Ave in the middle of downtown with a small fluffy dog on a leash. He looked like the giant dork that he is

Wayne Rogers

Has Bad Ideas
Reaction score
I drove by Kriener yesterday noon-ish. He was standing on the corner of Dubuque St and Iowa Ave in the middle of downtown with a small fluffy dog on a leash. He looked like the giant dork that he is
Now imagine that big, fat, giant dork-looking dude with a cat.

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
They appear to be simpler which I like.

Creed

Wears Adult-Sized Underoos
Reaction score
The players’ skin will blend into those jerseys.

Dr. Zaius

IS A DOCTOR
Reaction score
The last remnants of the he who shall not be named era are finally being eradicated

HerkyHopeful

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Per twitter, the women will have the gold cursive-font uniforms. I was hoping the men would put these in the regular rotation by now since they first brought them back when Gatens was around.

CamelTones

Reaction score
So you’re either looking at bohannon-Wieskamp-Patrick-Nunge-Garza (holy shit Fran did it) or Toussaint-Jordan-Wieskamp-Nunge-Garza?

Frederick could also be a starter in there but we know very little about him and of course there’s Pemsl.

People typically jump on the player in these situations but I always wonder what the conversation with the coach after the season was like.

Moss had reached that point at a school like Iowa (similar to where Stanley is in football) where fans have pretty much moved on from him and are ready to see what the next guy can do.
Stanley does not fall in this category. Come on Camel.
I stand by my comment.

Reaction score
Someone close to bohannon just told me as of now he still plans to redshirt this season. He's hoping to play 10 games and wants to play Iowa State before he shuts it down. Sounds like he also needs surgery on his other hip as well.

Vacations at the Wisconsin Dells
Reaction score
Someone close to bohannon just told me as of now he still plans to redshirt this season. He's hoping to play 10 games and wants to play Iowa State before he shuts it down. Sounds like he also needs surgery on his other hip as well.
Yup.

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
If you posted in the correct thread you would have known this two weeks ago.

eclone

Former VEISHEA Exec Committee Member
Reaction score
Like I’ve said before, the Naz Long plan is probably the best option. Especially if he does need surgery on the other side. Do it now, RS, and come back stronger and quicker next year. (And preferably shut it down before 12/12)

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score
Not even remotely bad news.

Give me healthy bohannon, Garza, and Wieskamp back next year and let's make a run.

Will McCoy

Douchebag
Reaction score
Was it Zach? Please tell me you’re friends with Zach. Does he like shrimps in his bottom? Live or dead? Raw or cooked?

CamelTones

Reaction score
Was it Zach? Please tell me you’re friends with Zach. Does he like shrimps in his bottom? Live or dead? Raw or cooked?
Not Zach.

Bob

Reaction score
Not even remotely bad news.

Give me healthy bohannon, Garza, and Wieskamp back next year and let's make a run.
I had it in my brain that Garza was a senior for some reason and now I'm very sad that we have another entire season of defense that offers all the resistance of a layup line after this one