**2019 NCAA Tournament Thread**

Reaction score
The obsessive ESPN hype ruined it per usual, but Duke somewhat pulled me in this year. Was absolutely rooting for MSU, but Zion & Co played with some joy you don't normally see from that dick of a program.

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score
Weird Final 4 of Texas Tech, Virginia, Auburn, and Michigan State is awesome.

Lets all be Bruce Pearl fans this week. My man personally put Illinois in the shitter for multiple seasons and for this he should be recommended for the Medal of Merit.

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score
Auburn Michigan State final would be amazing.

HerkyHopeful

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Virginia, Michigan State, Texas Tech, and [redacted], should be a fun final four!

Bob

Reaction score

Lets all be Bruce Pearl fans this week. My man personally put Illinois in the shitter for multiple seasons and for this he should be recommended for the Medal of Merit.
but he once grilled burgers for some recruits

Sundown

Homewrecker
Reaction score

but he once grilled burgers for some recruits
Pretty sure Aaron Craft was the recruit so they really punished the wrong guy

ISUFan98

The Captain of Team Dumbfuck
Reaction score
The obsessive ESPN hype ruined it per usual, but Duke somewhat pulled me in this year. Was absolutely rooting for MSU, but Zion & Co played with some joy you don't normally see from that dick of a program.
There was some pretty great talent on display this year. Williamson, Morant, Edwards, etc.

Bob

Reaction score
Man if you couldn't enjoy Zion dunking on chumps just because ESPN dared to be complementary of a guy who had what was legitimately one of the best college season ever that's on you.

Squat Cobbler

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Is it just me or does the draft look weak this year? After around the first 10 picks, the draft doesn't look good at all. If you're a borderline 1st or 2nd round pick and hate school, this is probably the year to jump.

HawkLax6

Thinks the 2 Deeps Matter
Reaction score
Is it just me or does the draft look weak this year? After around the first 10 picks, the draft doesn't look good at all. If you're a borderline 1st or 2nd round pick and hate school, this is probably the year to jump.
I don't follow this shit that closely but I remember people talking about how strong last year's draft was and how teams were looking to make moves since the next year's draft (this year) would be weak.

But I also don't know shit about talent evaluation.

Last edited:

Bob

Reaction score
Zion has a good case for being the best prospect since Anthony Davis but the fall off after that is pretty steep. I wouldn't want to pick in the mid or late lottery.

A lot of the draft media folks have been calling this a bad draft going back to at least a year or two ago, and not much has changed there. Zion exceeded everyone's expectations and guys like Morant and Culver were nice surprises, but there were also a lot of guys like Barrett, Reddish, and Nassir Little who looks way shakier as prospects now than they did going into the college season.

Bob

Reaction score
I assume half this board is orgasming over Ty Jerome entry passes

Revolver

Will Ruin Your Thread and Crush Your Dreams
Reaction score
I don’t give a fuck. I love me some Bruce Pearl.

gable_guy

Reaction score
Tony Bennett looks like he would host some sort of talk show on Bravo.

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
Why didn’t Auburn foul before Guy took the shot? They have 2 to give.

Geese

LOVES Chris Williams
Reaction score
You see way worse shit than that all the time at the end of the game and it's never called

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
That is absolutely a foul and maybe the biggest fuck up I can remember in NCAA Final Four history.

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
If they don’t call that not a single person bitches about the no call.