** 2020–21 Coaching Changes**

douglasbader

Posts “Hawks by a million” on Facebook
Reaction score
I honestly think PJ Fleck would be a great fit at Tennessee and he should take that job. His bullshit works, but only for a short time and he already hit the highest high at Minnesota for that program and they are already starting to get sick of him.

Tennessee would be all in on his hokey crap and are desperate to win. He can actually coach and recruit.

Reaction score
I honestly think PJ Fleck would be a great fit at Tennessee and he should take that job. His bullshit works, but only for a short time and he already hit the highest high at Minnesota for that program and they are already starting to get sick of him.

Tennessee would be all in on his hokey crap and are desperate to win. He can actually coach and recruit.
So does the whole boat rowing bullshit go with him to a third stop...or will that have been played out?

brantshawks

Nebrantska Fan
Reaction score
So does the whole boat rowing bullshit go with him to a third stop...or will that have been played out?
Fleck is not a great coach, but he is a great motivator. I'd think he morphs his snake oil pitch to fit where he's at to sell more tshirts and coins.

Hawk&Balls

NOT a member
Reaction score
Would all of his bullshit work at a school like Tennessee with recruits?

Truant

Beta Male Tag-Along-Fuck
Reaction score
His motivational schtick works great with some and wears thin quickly with others. They have had issues with several kids transferring out. Every school has a few transfers. Minnesota has had large numbers and several key players that have gotten fed up with Fleck's nonsense.

Reaction score
I'd fully expect Fleck to try to officially change the words to Rocky Top to include "row the boat", at which point the people of Knoxville would have him publicly beheaded. So I'm rooting for him to get the job.

Mo T

Carnie Profiler
Reaction score
He may be a bigger weirdo than Fleck

thrawn

Reaction score

this guy was a Heisman runner up QB just 20 years ago. Decades weren’t kind

HawkLax6

Thinks the 2 Deeps Matter
Reaction score
I had a podcast on in the background while working today so I might have heard this wrong but they apparently paid a searching firm like double the normal rate and ended up with the coach who was just with their new AD at UCF.

If true, that sounds really dumb.

WestMifflin

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
I had a podcast on in the background while working today so I might have heard this wrong but they apparently paid a searching firm like double the normal rate and ended up with the coach who was just with their new AD at UCF.

If true, that sounds really dumb.
It's a Tennessee coaching search.

It's always dumb and entertaining.

Creed

Wears Adult-Sized Underoos
Reaction score
Wisconsin DC to the Packers. Should hurt those faggots in Madison so that’s a win.

Creed

Wears Adult-Sized Underoos
Reaction score
Well fuck me for being retarded.

The Dad

Legitimately Bald Forever and Stupid Looking
Reaction score
Fucker has a little BLSourdough look to him. Also appears to have gotten into the Agent Orange.

BngHawk

Florida Man
Reaction score
This is going to go on for a while in this thread, friends. Best have a seat.

Truant

Beta Male Tag-Along-Fuck
Reaction score
He's a very hands-on coach.