**2020-2021 Iowa Basketball Season Thread**

Reaction score
He had a 1-on-3 yesterday that he should.have pulled back and didn't.
You mean good college basketball players make mistakes? Say it ain’t so.

I’d love to watch halo man play ball. I am sure they would make all the correct plays.

Some criticism is warranted but it’s generally over the top with Joe W.

Billy Butters

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
I'm just glad nobody is overreacting to keegan's solid play and that everyone is managing their expectations (RIP HaMo)
That's a good reminder Bovert. How many minutes do you think Keegan should be getting? I don't really see a downside to playing Keegan more minutes outside of @AZmess point that those minutes could be used to develop a 4th year player at a position that he won't play next year. At minimum you get better defense, rebounding, and probably shooting vs the alternative.

I hope no one wants him as a 2nd or 3rd option offensively but he's probably already our best defender and rebounder. He compliments Garza offensively and helps our below average D by giving us some shot blocking on the back end.

Hawk_Kegmasters

Saw Spice World in Theaters
Reaction score
He had a 1-on-3 yesterday that he should.have pulled back and didn't.
He had a couple 1 on 3s where he could have kicked out to a wide open shooter on the wing. One worked out for the and-1 and the other did not work out well.

Charles

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
You mean good college basketball players make mistakes? Say it ain’t so.

I’d love to watch halo man play ball. I am sure they would make all the correct plays.

Some criticism is warranted but it’s generally over the top with Joe W.
It's over the top because of the Doug connection.

nolookpass

Feels the Bern
Reaction score
I don't really hit it very far but I am a scratch golfer. I'm amazing. And only 2 years away from the senior best shot circuit!!
2 years ago some older dude named Ron worked at Copper. Said he knew you. Pretty good golfer and I guess his GF was the ex of the owner of some 9 hole course over in IC.

csb/

AZmessDAWG

Loved and Defended The Criminal Until the Bitter End
Reaction score

Bovert

Fat ISU Fan
Reaction score
2 years ago some older dude named Ron worked at Copper. Said he knew you. Pretty good golfer and I guess his GF was the ex of the owner of some 9 hole course over in IC.

csb/
Ron Huckfeldt. GF is Brenda Lewis, former wife of Ted Lewis who owns Quail Creek in N Lib. She's quite a good player too. Has won the Iowa City Women's Am a few times I think

• GFY
Reactions: BBK

AZmessDAWG

Loved and Defended The Criminal Until the Bitter End
Reaction score
Iowa wrestling fans? Knowledgeable.
Iowa Basketball fans? Lmao.

CleteyColgate

is a fucking idiot.
Reaction score
Big Ten with 12 teams in top 52. Some interesting teams of note...

Drake #20
Duke #115
Michigan State #119
Duke is #115 because of COViD, says Coach K. Not because of cases on the team. Just because Duke couldn't possibly be that bad.