**2020-2021 Iowa Basketball Season Thread**

Talkin' Goat

Lothario
Reaction score
Yeah but you’ve also probably had sex with a female
Ehhh...this isn’t the route to take IMO. Artists are fucking fascinating to me as their mind works waaaaay different than mine. I think the stuff they do is pretty fucking amazing and I couldn’t do anything remotely close. But they couldn’t come close to doing any of my shit either. Respect the hell out of their skills though.

The Incredible Hawk

Will Spineboard You
Reaction score
Ehhh...this isn’t the route to take IMO. Artists are fucking fascinating to me as their mind works waaaaay different than mine. I think the stuff they do is pretty fucking amazing and I couldn’t do anything remotely close. But they couldn’t come close to doing any of my shit either. Respect the hell out of their skills though.
But you could have sex with a female, I think.

Alan Lomax

has listened to a podcast about this thread.
Reaction score
I mean if I was better with a rubix cube though the possibilities could’ve been phenomenal
I’d give damn near anything to like doing rubix cubes as much as I like to be good at sex.

Bunk

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
I will not do my own research, but seems as if Nunge could be 30 when he is finally done. He should be able to get two PHDs.

Hawk_Kegmasters

Saw Spice World in Theaters
Reaction score
The Dan Patrick show made and is selling a Luka Garza shirt. That’s pretty fuckin random.
1616257559143.jpeg

eclone

Former VEISHEA Exec Committee Member
Reaction score
Actually, it's a well thought out article with advance stats referenced as to what type of fit Garza needs to make the NBA. Good reading material leading up to today's game, unless you're concerned that it will be a distraction in your fandom from taking things one game at a time.

HerkyHopeful

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
So what makes it different from every other article of a similar topic over the past 18 months?

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
And granted creighton was a mid major but I can’t believe it’s been 47 years for them.

Kamala

Isn't Sure About Gasser
Reaction score
Best player in the country, lots of returning starters. Finished 3rd in the Big Ten. Didn’t make it out of the first weekend of the NCAA Tournament. Got embarrassed in their last game.

I don’t know how you can’t consider this season a disappointment.

fossilhawk

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
I don’t know how you can’t consider this season a disappointment.
It's a failure, pure and simple.

This much talent should have, at minimum, gotten us into the second weekend.

Instead we're right back where we were when Dr. Tom left. 20 wins in the regular season, a win and a how-do-you-do in the Dance.

And it's not like Fran getting us back to this point after the crater [REDACTED] left and the additional hole The Criminal dug is a bad thing! But you have to wonder now if there's a ceiling to the success he's able to bring.

Maybe it's just the rage talking, I don't know. But this team absolutely should have gone farther.

kenos

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
you don't need locure.

you need a grad transfer pf or c

ulis
perkins or frederick
murray
patrick