2020 Football Recruiting

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
He enrolls next month. I think he plays as much or more than LaPorta did this year.

Looks like a fucking stud.

Dr. Zaius

IS A DOCTOR
Reaction score
Sure he looks like a physical specimen but I expected to see a good catch, not a routine easy catch in that video. Chad Simmons must have hands of stone

ivan_drago

Fiercely Advocated for Unlimited Transfers
Reaction score
Kevin Trahan is the guy who started a Big Ten blog and reported that Coker was suspended for grades.

The blog failed.

fossilhawk

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Kevin Trahan is a try-hard dipshit who nobody likes or listens to, because he's a try-hard dipshit.

I rest my case.

douglasbader

Reaction score
I don't think this guy is anyone worth listening to, but the fact that Morehouse "liked" it and it showed up in all of his followers feeds is the issue.

KitKatApples

NW Season Ticket Holder (except IA games)
Reaction score
We’ll just have to wait a few years and see where the stance all of this is going to be in a few years. Frankly as long as Deuce just doesn’t say anything nothing will happen

FrodoTBaggin

Balding and Demands Accuracy
Reaction score
I hope Deuce is the best quarterback in Iowa history and the outrage and angst amongst the ivans gets to the point they grind their fingers to the second joint on their keyboards. If they have fingers left by then of course.

SteadyEddy

HaLo Walk-on
Reaction score
I hope Deuce is the best quarterback in Iowa history and the outrage and angst amongst the ivans gets to the point they grind their fingers to the second joint on their keyboards. If they have fingers left by then of course.
I don't really care what Deuce's beliefs are. I also want him to succeed and be an absolute stud while at Iowa.

I also think he should shut up and and go with the flow. Not because he should be "Iowa humble" or a good example to his teammates and fans out there...mostly because he's 18 years old and likely lives in a tiny bubble. He doesn't know shit about shit and should act accordingly.

sergeanthulka

Is Frequently Requested at Local Karaoke Nights
Reaction score
I don't really care what Deuce's beliefs are. I also want him to succeed and be an absolute stud while at Iowa.

I also think he should shut up and and go with the flow. Not because he should be "Iowa humble" or a good example to his teammates and fans out there...mostly because he's 18 years old and likely lives in a tiny bubble. He doesn't know shit about shit and should act accordingly.
Generally agree.

Unless he's mocking women posing as men, then having babies with a non-binary partner, with female sperm donor.........

AND

FrodoTBaggin

Balding and Demands Accuracy
Reaction score

He seems to know how babies are made.

SteadyEddy

HaLo Walk-on
Reaction score

Jimmie Dimmick

Dog Crap Litterer
Reaction score
Logan Jones (227): If you are regularly beating the No. 1 offensive tackle in the country, you’re having a good day. That’s what we saw out of the Iowa signee who was extremely resourceful and tenacious finding a way to get to the quarterback.

HerkyHopeful

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
No redshirt next year Boyz. Right End is wide open. Wouldn't be surprised if he and Craig play important rotation roles

Reaction score

Tebow might know that, too.

Reaction score
Might be my favorite recruit in the class. He's run an electronic 4.62 at camp. 50 seconds in the 400. Ran some wildcat. Had to play QB late in the season and put up big numbers. Played corner on defense. Has the bloodlines with pops.

Yelverton should see the field first, as Lachey has some eating and Doyle-ing to do. But he's a ball player.

Reaction score
Now for the guys I really like each year- walk-ons!

Andrew Wilson- 6-4, 225 TE-DE. Illinois 2A guy. Kinda hope he plays defense, but whatever. His TE film wasn't as shockingly good as Laporta's, but you wonder why his offers were so small time.

Jamison Heinz- 6-0 198 WR-DB Humboldt- Hudl lists a 4.53 40, though no idea if it's hand or electronic. 11.08 100 best- maybe we'll see about that this spring. He runs well, though.

Jake Fisher- 6-2 180, S,Treynor. Future starting free safety? Not betting against it. (Why would we?)

What does @nolookpass say about this one? The size is interesting.

Also really like this slot prospect from Naperville. Great acceleration. No commitment yet. Mo Valley offers.

Kerky

Does Not Return His Shopping Cart
Reaction score
Humboldt kid with a long stride that reminds me a bit of Andy Brodell

douglasbader

Reaction score
That puts them at 84/85 and more to come after Spring Ball.

douglasbader

Reaction score
Doesn’t that number include Lois who isn’t likely to play football? So they’re really at 83.
That number is without Louis. TOS removed him from the scholarship distribution chart. They should be at 84/85.

Evans, Marchese and one of the CB/S seem to be the most likely to not be here after spring ball.

Crazy that there are only 11 guys in the Junior class. Might be down to 10 or 9 by the start of the season.