**2020 Hawkeyes in the NFL**

Reaction score
OJ did have a dropped pick in the end zone
He also got burned by Claypool on an 85 yard TD pass, looked like he was playing Purdue again. He's really good at everything other than defending deep balls, not a great weakness to have in the same division as Mahomes. Maybe he'll get a shot at safety, because it's gonna be tough at CB when more of these get on tape.

Last edited:

eclone

Former VEISHEA Exec Committee Member
Reaction score
Buffalo is looking like a playoff team (yes it's early) which would be the 7th time in 8 seasons he was a nickelback or starter for a playoff team. I liked him at Iowa, but I would have guessed special teams guy for five years as his career potential.
Really a great career. Started 82 out of 112 games played. Made almost $30M in career earnings, so far.

31st best NFL career for Iowa players by FootballReference career value: https://www.pro-football-reference.com/schools/iowa/

2HawkFans

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
CJ getting some love in the game as well. Ended up a bit short in the end though.

fuisu98

Asp Wielder
Reaction score
I thought Wirfs played really well in the first half but Mack ate his lunch in the second half.

Kerky

Does Not Return His Shopping Cart
Reaction score
Hooker with the big play pick to keep Tenn in the game

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
I mean, you can see why the 49'ers were hesitant at least on some level to pay him. His durability is a concern and always has been.

Hard to play like he does and have a long career.

Herky823

5 Shirt Larry
Reaction score
I mean, you can see why the 49'ers were hesitant at least on some level to pay him. His durability is a concern and always has been.

Hard to play like he does and have a long career.
That's also why his team specifically wanted each year guaranteed a year earlier than was typical - something like 1.5 years before the next season as opposed to the typical 6 months. Made sense - said his value was in how he plays/approaches the game and he's free to do that if he's not worried about being cut with his next injury.

Though maybe he should stop the pregame ritual of banging his head against the wall...

JD720

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
Nice “Cyclones in the NFL” highlight here too.

Wayne Rogers

Has Bad Ideas
Reaction score
I think that T.J. Hockenson is going to make the Pro Bowl in the NFC, unless 2020 screwed that up, too. He leads NFC TEs in catches with 58, leads NFC TEs in receiving yards with 657, and is 2nd in TD's with 6. Too bad Kittle got hurt because Iowa would have two TEs on the NFC Pro Bowl roster.