**2020 Hawkeyes in the NFL**

thrawn

Reaction score
CJ hail mary to lose by 8. Was a great throw. 60+ yards.

Kerky

Does Not Return His Shopping Cart
Reaction score
Greg Mabin not having the best of days having to come in as a backup and cover Robinson of the Bears

MoneyPit

Cheers for the best looking H.S. girls team
Reaction score
Nice return by Seattle.

Hawk24

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Of the remaining teams in the playoffs, only the Saints don't have a former Hawkeye on their team. The Bills have 3 former Hawkeyes and the Chiefs, Packers, Rams and Bucs have 2 each.
I know the Browns have Clayborn. Anyone else?

Dolomitey

McCarthyist fuck
Reaction score
I don’t understand why Josh Jackson would suck at special teams but he’s never active for them so it’s clear he does.

Stu Beagle

Has Tiny Onions
Reaction score
Yeah it’s weird Jackson has really not done anything in the league

WCFHawkeye

actually likes the XFL
Reaction score
Iowa with more than Alabama and Clemson combined, and possibly as many or more as Alabama, Clemson, and Ohio State (who was 2 or less).

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
Sargent reminds me of the non Beastmode running backs the Seahawks always have.

My analysis could be way off.

mac50702

SuperUrkel
Reaction score
Pff had him as the highest rated player in the SB

HerkyHopeful

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
They did the same thing with Mark Ingram, bring in some team culture guys for the rebuild. People in the league love Kirksey but he can't stay healthy and the end of last year he did not play his best.

Stomper15

Not A TOR Poster
Reaction score

He was on the fast track to being a top NFL corner. Crazy he's doing a 1yr / 3.5 deal.

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
I love Desmond King, he is an all time great Iowa Hawkeye, but it is unquestioned that he is just a pain in the ass.

This is a guy that got himself suspended from starting the final game of the regular season at Iowa because he couldn't show up on time for meetings and was a distraction.

He went from All-Pro one year to a total headcase the next year while forcing a trade. His new team had no interest in re-signing him and now taking a $3.5m one year deal with maybe the worst organization in the NFL.

Look who his agent is for fuck's sake.

SuperHans

goes by the name "Ashton"
Reaction score
I think Des’ bigger problem is he has barely enough speed to play in an NFL secondary. He ran a 4.6 at the combine and I don’t think he’s gotten faster.

Reaction score
I think Des’ bigger problem is he has barely enough speed to play in an NFL secondary. He ran a 4.6 at the combine and I don’t think he’s gotten faster.
Yeah no, it's the other stuff Doug mentioned. He played at a very high level as a rookie.

SuperHans

goes by the name "Ashton"
Reaction score
Yeah no, it's the other stuff Doug mentioned. He played at a very high level as a rookie.
He’s getting older and the average NFL combine time for a corner is sub 4.5 and he runs a 4.6+. Plenty of corners have been a pain in the ass but continued getting work (Pac-Man, Marcus Peters, DeAngelo Hall, etc). Des does not have NFL corner speed

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
He’s getting older and the average NFL combine time for a corner is sub 4.5 and he runs a 4.6+. Plenty of corners have been a pain in the ass but continued getting work (Pac-Man, Marcus Peters, DeAngelo Hall, etc). Des does not have NFL corner speed
He's 26.

Alan Lomax

has listened to a podcast about this thread.
Reaction score
This post won the exchange.

Renegade_ofFunk

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
I thought he ran something like a 4.5. Not blazing probably fine for a nickel corner.

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
Roughly 50 defensive backs get drafted every year. Eventually he would become a cap casualty regardless of his skill level.

Reactions: BBK

Kamala

Isn't Sure About Gasser
Reaction score
I love Desmond King, he is an all time great Iowa Hawkeye, but it is unquestioned that he is just a pain in the ass.

This is a guy that got himself suspended from starting the final game of the regular season at Iowa because he couldn't show up on time for meetings and was a distraction.

He went from All-Pro one year to a total headcase the next year while forcing a trade. His new team had no interest in re-signing him and now taking a $3.5m one year deal with maybe the worst organization in the NFL.

Look who his agent is for fuck's sake.
I appreciate that.