**2020 Hawkeyes in the NFL**

HerkyHopeful

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
I believe I saw that Amani Jones worked out at the pro day today.

hawkeyealum

Subscribes to Playboy for the articles
Reaction score
With no quarterback he will be on the field a lot

Truant

Beta Male Tag-Along-Fuck
Reaction score
After a bit of massaging he should fit in well.

SuperHans

goes by the name "Ashton"
Reaction score
Kittle gonna get a cease and desist from the Rock soon.

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
I honestly think Kittle will have a long career post-football. He's going to have a good shot at being a tv/movie star if things go even slightly right.

The Full Monte

Does Weirdo Fat Guy Shit
Reaction score
I honestly think Kittle will have a long career post-football. He's going to have a good shot at being a tv/movie star if things go even slightly right.
I’d absolutely love to see him in broadcasting.

Pedro

Athletic Lumberjack
Reaction score
He can use his broadcasting abilities for his retirement career. Until then, he needs to use his physical skills (including looks) while he's got them.

SuperHans

goes by the name "Ashton"
Reaction score
I read recently on the Athletic that some teams are taking Nixon off their boards due to character issues. There's something about a dorm incident he was investigated in and not charged. Anyone know anything about this?

douglasbader

Reaction score
I read recently on the Athletic that some teams are taking Nixon off their boards due to character issues. There's something about a dorm incident he was investigated in and not charged. Anyone know anything about this?
Yeah, it was sort of discussed on here when it happened and I sort of infamously referred to it and half the time Nixon is mentioned nolookpass acts like I made it up out of thin air to slander the guy.

Supposedly there was an incident of a sexual nature involving a female that was investigated but she either decided to not move forward with it or there wasn't enough to move forward.

Nixon was a 1st rounder in mock drafts when he declared. Now he is nowhere to be found on pretty much all of them. Given his whole history, not surprising.

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
He entered the portal then took his name out. I assume he was leaving if charges would have been pressed.

BVHawk95

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
If only he'd beaten the shit out of a woman on camera, then he'd have been a surefire first rounder.

Creed

Wears Adult-Sized Underoos
Reaction score
If only he'd beaten the shit out of a woman on camera, then he'd have been a surefire first rounder.
He still has time if that would help his draft stock.

HerkyHopeful

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Yeah, it was sort of discussed on here when it happened and I sort of infamously referred to it and half the time Nixon is mentioned nolookpass acts like I made it up out of thin air to slander the guy.

Supposedly there was an incident of a sexual nature involving a female that was investigated but she either decided to not move forward with it or there wasn't enough to move forward.

Nixon was a 1st rounder in mock drafts when he declared. Now he is nowhere to be found on pretty much all of them. Given his whole history, not surprising.
You said he raped someone. No charges ever filed.

douglasbader

Reaction score
No, you were trying to water it down. You said he raped someone, there's no need to be a pussy about it.
Right, referring to what the rumors of what he did.

Sounds like some billion dollar sports organizations might think he did something similar or worthy of taking him off their boards.