**2020 Hawkeyes in the NFL**

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
Imagine if NLP or pretty much anyone else posted what Doug did. Doug would still be rage posting about it, but since he was the dumbfuck it’s totally ok.
No, I wouldn't. I posted similar things over a decade before you fat fuck. I openly posted DJK and Stanzi were raging cokeheads which caused your boy nolookpass to go apeshit. Then 2 weeks after DJK was in handcuffs getting booked for exactly what I said he was into.

KitKatApples

NW Season Ticket Holder (except IA games)
Reaction score
Gonna need you to post quotes.( you know you want too)

6deuce

Reformed Fatass
Reaction score
No, I wouldn't. I posted similar things over a decade before you fat fuck. I openly posted DJK and Stanzi were raging cokeheads which caused your boy nolookpass to go apeshit. Then 2 weeks after DJK was in handcuffs getting booked for exactly what I said he was into.
So angry. I mean I know why, but so angry. Be well Doug.

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
So angry. I mean I know why, but so angry. Be well Doug.
So fat. I mean I know why, but so fat. Be well Deuce.

Try not to fall down in front of the work girl next time you go to Cheddar's or wherever or whatever all you can eat place you went that time.

6deuce

Reformed Fatass
Reaction score
So fat. I mean I know why, but so fat. Be well Deuce.

Try not to fall down in front of the work girl next time you go to Cheddar's or wherever or whatever all you can eat place you went that time.
So angry. Flared up even.

nolookpass

Feels the Bern
Reaction score
Noah Fant interview. Ep. 34 - Noah Fant via @YouTube

says issues with a coach led to him not being used as much at Iowa, no surprise.

The Full Monte

Does Weirdo Fat Guy Shit
Reaction score
"Damn, the coaches didn't let me half ass work and demanded I actually do my job or they wouldn't throw to me...."

No shit, you immature fucking douchebag.
On a side note, I’ve always thought the most impressive part of what Saban has done at Alabama isnt the winning...its keeping all these massive egos in check; keeping all these kids that are only there to prepare for the NFL focused and actually working

Reaction score
On a side note, I’ve always thought the most impressive part of what Saban has done at Alabama isnt the winning...its keeping all these massive egos in check; keeping all these kids that are only there to prepare for the NFL focused and actually working
Winning National Championships helps with that, I'm sure.

Harlan

Drinks liquor with a straw
Reaction score
"Damn, the coaches didn't let me half ass work and demanded I actually do my job or they wouldn't throw to me...."

No shit, you immature fucking douchebag.
No surprise!