**2021-2022 Iowa Basketball Season Thread**

nolookpass

Feels the Bern
Reaction score
Hopefully Sandfort and Kris Murray are good enough that it just doesn't make sense to play Connor many minutes.
Connor reminds me of a guy who played years ago, Craig Anderson. Announcers would go on and on about how he "did all the little things." Of course that mostly meant he couldn't shoot, rebound or defend. But he did "the little things"...raised his hand promptly when called for a foul, always called timeout when he saw the coach signaling, made sure everyone lined up properly at the free throw line....

kenos

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Connor reminds me of a guy who played years ago, Craig Anderson. Announcers would go on and on about how he "did all the little things." Of course that mostly meant he couldn't shoot, rebound or defend. But he did "the little things"...raised his hand promptly when called for a foul, always called timeout when he saw the coach signaling, made sure everyone lined up properly at the free throw line....
not one of Lute's best recruits, to say the least....

Dolomitey

McCarthyist fuck
Reaction score
I/G?

Remix!!!!!!!!!
Laugh Out Fucking Loud.
Where are they!???? Where did they go???? They must answer this question I have for them!

StinkyMcFadden

She/Her
Reaction score
The Garbage Man, Craig Anderson.

I don't want to brag, but I used to have his autograph.

AZmessDAWG

Loved and Defended The Criminal Until the Bitter End
Reaction score
Connor sucks but I guess I don’t see Kris Murray and Sandfort being the two guys that keep him on the bench.

Reactions: BBK

hawkeyealum

Subscribes to Playboy for the articles
Reaction score
If Murray or Sandfort can be average on both ends of the floor they should take all connors minutes. Connor can come into the game with Ash in the last 2 minutes

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
Connor is pretty good on defense and not a bad rebounder either. He’s willing to be physical which most in this board seem to bitch about. He’s obviously not a good shooter but hopefully with good hips he can get back to the 30% 3pt range to keep teams honest.

The Dad

Legitimately bald forever and stupid looking
Reaction score
Connor is pretty good on defense and not a bad rebounder either. He’s willing to be physical which most in this board seem to bitch about. He’s obviously not a good shooter but hopefully with good hips he can get back to the 30% 3pt range to keep teams honest.

Stu Beagle

Has Tiny Onions
Reaction score
If I’m happy and drunk on 11/26 I may just buy Btn+ for a month

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
The schedule is pretty embarrassing even for fran. Seriously just let me know if anyone wants tickets. No way I go over there for more than a handful of nonconference games.

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
fucking Longwood at 9 PM on a Tuesday. I can’t imagine how many rockets would be necessary for me to make this trip.

Stu Beagle

Has Tiny Onions
Reaction score
I remember IL fans saying Kofi had a brighter NBA future than Garza (because he’s black). Kofi needs to have a very impressive year to even get drafted IMO

Fletch

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
probably because he was born in 2000 (or late 1999) and it’s presently 2021. Current year minus birth year equals age.

Hope that helps.
Wrong. I was born in December. That math doesn’t work.

Pwned!!!!