2021 Football Recruiting

douglasbader

Was Right at the Time
Reaction score
Merle Manley was the master of the pinwheel offense when he coached basketball.

L. Wade Childress

Is Texting Right Now
Reaction score
The public narrative has already been established but I’m told the issue isn’t with Brian but rather Kelvin Bell.

Reaction score
From what I have seen, Fidone really likes Iowa but wants to play right away and is aware of how stacked Iowa is with young TEs right now. If he is hesitant to compete for PT at Iowa, I can’t imagine he ends up at a school like Alabama.

L. Wade Childress

Is Texting Right Now
Reaction score
I am also under the impression that fidone lived in Nebrantska for most of his life until somewhat recently.

Reaction score
From what I have seen, Fidone really likes Iowa but wants to play right away and is aware of how stacked Iowa is with young TEs right now. If he is hesitant to compete for PT at Iowa, I can’t imagine he ends up at a school like Alabama.
Probably best, Iowa has shown they don`t know how to use multiple tes at the same time.

Berzerkenpas

Desperately Wants a Mod-Edited Tag Line
Reaction score
fuck talking about in-state kids who, for some perverse reason probably influenced by satanism or some other toxic belief, ain't gonna go to iowa.

next!

Reaction score
Right now we're stacked with one proven player, however. Lachey will need a couple of years. Yelverton seems like an in-line guy and Miamen didn't look like the fastest guy as a recruit. Guys get hurt.

Nebrantska does appear to be the place where he could most likely be the go-to guy, though. He would catch a crapload of balls there. I wonder if Coach Brother Fant has conveyed any negative thoughts in Fidone's direction?

Reaction score
Nebrantska does appear to be the place where he could most likely be the go-to guy, though. He would catch a crapload of balls there.
Would he? To this point Frost's tight ends have been prioritized well behind the WRs and RBs in the passing game. Even if he has to wait for LaPorta and one of Yelverton or Lachey to move on, Iowa's still the better pick if he wants to showcase his abilities.

Reaction score
Would he? To this point Frost's tight ends have been prioritized well behind the WRs and RBs in the passing game. Even if he has to wait for LaPorta and one of Yelverton or Lachey to move on, Iowa's still the better pick if he wants to showcase his abilities.
They don't really have the outside, H-back, move, whatever you wanna call it guy, which it seems they're trying to sell him on being.

Totally agree that it would be a short-sighted decision if he buys the sizzle. I think it would be a contest with Lachey on who sees snaps first.

FrodoTBaggin

Balding
Reaction score
Go to Nebrantska to watch Frost throw into the flats all game long.