The Dad

Legitimately Bald Forever and Stupid Looking
Reaction score
Bollers sucks at basketball.

sergeanthulka

Is Frequently Requested at Local Karaoke Nights
Reaction score
Bollers sucks at basketball.
I'm telling ya...he's a DT. He's waiting for a program to lie to him & tell him he can play one of those hybrid DE/LB positions in a 3-4. He's not that kind of player.

nolookpass

Feels the Bern
Reaction score
His stats are pretty underwhelming for someone playing in a smaller class of football competition in Iowa

Reaction score
Despite being funded by a billionaire I don't really think Oregon Football has been that much better than Iowa. Better than Iowa but not the gap between Osu Clemson or Alabama

Reaction score
Despite being funded by a billionaire I don't really think Oregon Football has been that much better than Iowa. Better than Iowa but not the gap between Osu Clemson or Alabama
I agree. The peak of Oregon football was Chip Kelly and then they stayed afloat a bit with Helfrich, and they were incredibly successful with that product some of those years. Outside of those outstanding seasons, they've generally been pretty damn similar.

The appeal for QBs is that they're more exciting on offense, and soon will be fresh off two top ten picks at the position.

Reaction score
Jesus that kid looks like he could play right away though. Built a little differently than most high school QBs

Jimmie Dimmick

Dog Crap Litterer
Reaction score
He’s a better baseball prospect than football today. Hopefully Kirk can do Heller a favor and land him.
He must be a hell of a baseball player then (I have no idea). I’ve watched him play football for years and even now he is the best player on the field each time.

StinkyMcFadden

Has Seen a Decent Number of Mexican Penises
Reaction score
He must be a hell of a baseball player then (I have no idea). I’ve watched him play football for years and even now he is the best player on the field each time.
He is athletic as fuck (for baseball) and throws low 90's.

The Dad

Legitimately Bald Forever and Stupid Looking
Reaction score
He’s pretty athletic but definitely a skinny shit. I wonder what he turns into when he puts on enough weight to not get killed.

Bob

Reaction score
It's definitely a lot better if you're a QB though. It's true that they're not at the level of those others but I think they could be about to go on a pretty good run. Won the Rose Bowl last year and they seem poised to be the best team on the west coast for a bit with USC in flux and Washington losing Peterson. They've been recruiting at a near elite level. They really took advantage of USC being down to hit LA hard and Cristobal still has a lot of recruiting connections in the south and Florida that have paid off for them. Think they're probably a top 10ish program for the next few years while Iowa is like top 25.

Reaction score
OL recruiting looks to be going really well. Mbow, the big OL prospect from Milwaukee with offers from Nebrantska, ISU and Purdue, was ready to commit to Iowa a couple months ago and the staff told him they weren’t ready for him to commit.

Reaction score
Need to get their 21 QB, but shutting down campus visits is hard to land a kid who has never seen Iowa.

Swingin' Dick Stanzi

Dirty Cheat
Reaction score
OL recruiting looks to be going really well. Mbow, the big OL prospect from Milwaukee with offers from Nebrantska, ISU and Purdue, was ready to commit to Iowa a couple months ago and the staff told him they weren’t ready for him to commit.
The Iowa staff is apparently pretty optimistic about their chances with David Davidkov, a 4* tackle from Illinois. Iowa is in his top 4 along with Michigan, Ohio State, and Wisconsin. 247 thinks it’s neck and neck between Iowa and Michigan. Iowa is also considered the favorite right now for Missouri G/T Beau Stephens, who has offers from LSU, Michigan, Texas A&M, and Oklahoma State.

Reaction score
Was looking at the 2021 class on 247 last night. In their eyes at least, Iowa is sitting well with quite a few big prospects

Swingin' Dick Stanzi

Dirty Cheat
Reaction score
The Iowa staff is apparently pretty optimistic about their chances with David Davidkov, a 4* tackle from Illinois. Iowa is in his top 4 along with Michigan, Ohio State, and Wisconsin. 247 thinks it’s neck and neck between Iowa and Michigan. Iowa is also considered the favorite right now for Missouri G/T Beau Stephens, who has offers from LSU, Michigan, Texas A&M, and Oklahoma State.
Steve Wiltfong just put out an article suggesting Iowa might be in the driver’s seat for Davidkov. Would be a yuge get.

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
I don’t know Steve Wiltfong but he sounds like a very smart individual that we should all trust.