2021 Football Recruiting

Stomper15

Not A TOR Poster
Reaction score
Wirfs, Daniels, Scherff, soon to be Jackson. Pretty hard not to give Iowa a strong look if you want to play O-Line in the NFL. Good news.

douglasbader

Posts “Hawks by a million” on Facebook
Reaction score
Wirfs, Daniels, Scherff, soon to be Jackson. Pretty hard not to give Iowa a strong look if you want to play O-Line in the NFL. Good news.
Weird list to leave off the starting C for the Los Angeles Rams, LT for the Vikings, LG for Bills, RT for Chargers, sometimes LT for the Lions and others.

Reaction score
Based on some Twitter activity, it wouldn't surprise me if Kendrell Williams, a running back from Louisiana, gets an offer soon. I think the RB Iowa offered today goes to Auburn and Sanders goes to ISU.

Reaction score
Based on some Twitter activity, it wouldn't surprise me if Kendrell Williams, a running back from Louisiana, gets an offer soon. I think the RB Iowa offered today goes to Auburn and Sanders goes to ISU.

Is it me or is he a little on the stiff side?

Reaction score
He definitely has an unusually upright running style.

He’s currently committed to Louisiana.

Shawneemicks

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
I thought Derrick Foster would be more productive as a recruiter. He gets credit for Goodson, at least some but damn he’s been a disappointment in recruiting.

Reaction score
I thought Derrick Foster would be more productive as a recruiter. He gets credit for Goodson, at least some but damn he’s been a disappointment in recruiting.
It doesn't help the racial allegations nuked his recruiting momentum. Especially with Ricky parks and arlen Harris in the 22 class

Shawneemicks

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
It doesn't help the racial allegations nuked his recruiting momentum. Especially with Ricky parks and arlen Harris in the 22 class
Probably so. I thought he’d really help with some southern skill guys but. It really

Reaction score
And now he has an offer. Will be flabbergasted (in a good way) if he carries the ball successfully for Iowa.
If he got an offer it may mean Sanders to ISU and the mississippi guy is going to Auburn, not entirely surprising.

This is the downside to a program offering so few kids, is that when you miss on your main targets they could end up empty handed at key positions. It's happened a lot in the past at the receiver position and the last couple years at the TE position.

I'm not complaining, just making an observation.

Reaction score
If he got an offer it may mean Sanders to ISU and the mississippi guy is going to Auburn, not entirely surprising.

This is the downside to a program offering so few kids, is that when you miss on your main targets they could end up empty handed at key positions. It's happened a lot in the past at the receiver position and the last couple years at the TE position.

I'm not complaining, just making an observation.
I agree on the TE recruiting in 2021 but in 2020, they added two very highly recruited guys in Yelverton and Lachey. Your overall point, I agree with that Iowa has to scramble if they miss on their first round of offers.

Reaction score
A lot of attention whoring for a 3 star kid...cyclone fans are all over his twitter begging...

Wanderer

Stupid Fuck
Reaction score
A lot of attention whoring for a 3 star kid...cyclone fans are all over his twitter begging...
Not a "didn't want him anyway" thing as he looks like a good player, but he'd be in the bottom half of Iowa's recruiting class per 247.

Swingin' Dick Stanzi

Dirty Cheat
Reaction score
Honest question, is he the best recruit in their really shitty class?
2nd highest rated. Would have been bottom five or so in Iowa’s class.

I’m fine taking the kid from Louisiana. If he’s any good, he’ll get some carries here and there early on. If he sucks, he’ll transfer out after a year or two anyways.

Reaction score
Certainly not a make or break recruit. But Iowa does need to land a RB in this class. Sargent gone and IKM coming off a significant knee injury means little depth as of today. Hopefully they look in the transfer portal, the Williamses are green.

mac50702

SuperUrkel
Reaction score
Rather it be scouting or coaching, ISU recently has been head and shoulders above Iowa in running backs. So this may be a big loss.

eclone

Former VEISHEA Exec Committee Member
Reaction score
Breece Hall is an incredible natural talent who could only get in to Iowa State
Fuck off on this rumor mongering shit, or bring the receipts.

Calling a player too dumb to get into your school is a nasty cousin of we didn't want him anyway. Just stick with the latter. Especially when the player graduated HS early to enroll in college in the spring and has had no eligibility issues in school.

douglasbader

Posts “Hawks by a million” on Facebook
Reaction score

Calling a player too dumb to get into your school is a nasty cousin of we didn't want him anyway. Just stick with the latter. Especially when the player graduated HS early to enroll in college in the spring and has had no eligibility issues in school.
Get pissed.

Reaction score

How difficult is it to get athletes admitted to Iowa state? Any difference from other b12 schools?

Debit One

Chad
Reaction score
What a debate: take a position defending LWade; or take a position defending the Cyclones. Talk about being stuck between a rock and a hard place.
It's the HaLo equivalent of supporting Donald Trump or supporting Iran.