2021 Football Recruiting

nolookpass

Feels the Bern
Reaction score
If I remember correctly, you prefer the term "porch monkey."

You still pretending you didn't know that was a slur?
it can be a slur. Not always tho, Lad. Like when I referred to myself as one.

douglasbader

Posts “Hawks by a million” on Facebook
Reaction score
Sounds like Brecht is going to get selected in the first few rounds and will be gone to MLB and won't be coming to Iowa.

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
Is this a case of teams not picking him bc they didn’t think he would sign or local media people exaggerating how good he actually is?

The Incredible Hawk

Will Spineboard You
Reaction score
Is this a case of teams not picking him bc they didn’t think he would sign or local media people exaggerating how good he actually is?
I think teams thought he would go to Iowa. His measurables seemed to be put him as a first 5 rounds guy.

thrawn

Reaction score
mlb.com had him #77

Swingin' Dick Stanzi

Dirty Cheat
Reaction score
247 said he was asking for first round money. Sounds like he made it clear what it was going to take to get him to sign and teams didn’t value him that highly, so just decided to pass.

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
Just throwing it in this thread because…Heller got Brecht, Marcus Morgan and this guy all in one class.