2021 Football Recruiting

Bob

Reaction score
I see they are going to do that thing where they tease me by signing a dual threat and then turn him into a receiver again.

The Full Monte

Does Weirdo Fat Guy Shit
Reaction score
Good luck to him at Nebrantska.
this kid isn’t real bright. Iowa and Nebrantska complete roughly the same number of passes to TE this year with probably the weakest TE group Iowa has had in years.

Huskers haven’t had a TE drafted since they had a guy go in the 7th round in 2002

Cheer 4 the Hawks!

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
There's no way that kid was ever going to go to ISU. Having zero knowledge of the situation, I have to assume that his "interest" in them is just his dad tweaking KF....if the stories are true that his dad has an axe to grind with the program

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
Maybe the Iowa staff doesn't get a good "vibe" from the kid? I have no idea, he might be a fantastic kid, but it makes you wonder.
The family (including TJ) have indicated strongly to Iowa they aren't really interested. He and his family are now saying this stuff to lessen the blow and place the blame on Ferentz when he ultimately chooses another school despite their location and ties to Iowa.

Fuck him. Fuck his dad. Fuck his mom. Fuck his entire dipshit fake family.

Reaction score
Yeah when you name Iowa's two biggest rivals and Iowa State as your top 3 don't be surprised when Iowa says "ok you're not a good fit for our program and we're going to focus elsewherE"

2HawkFans

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
Yeah you have to wonder if the staff isn't sold on him for some reason. Seems odd how much attention he's giving to Iowa if he says he has no desire to go there. Something doesn't add up.

douglasbader

Reaction score
Yeah you have to wonder if the staff isn't sold on him for some reason. Seems odd how much attention he's giving to Iowa if he says he has no desire to go there. Something doesn't add up.
I think they are sold on his talent, but the entire recruitment they have gotten nothing but shitty vibes from him and his dad. This isn't even mentioning that his dad has shit on Brian publicly, and this is rumor, but supposedly he applied or reached out about a staff position and was denied.

Gasser of all people wouldn't be running around for the last year telling anyone who would listen that Bollers isn't coming to Iowa with no hesitation if there wasn't something obvious there or if they thought it could be salvaged.

douglasbader

Reaction score
Also, imagine being the Bollers family and seeing the ultimate roadmap laid out for your son's future by another Iowa legacy family with a highly rated kid and pissing on that.

Epenesa was much higher rated, came to Iowa and in 3 years leaves with 27 wins, 3 bowl victories, All-Conference, All-American, Top 15 ranking and likely 1st round Top 15 pick in the NFL Draft.

Imagine seeing that and doing everything in your power to piss in Iowa's face by naming their 3 rivals as leaders, shitting on Phil Parker and his defense and then facetiously wondering to the media why Iowa isn't kissing your ass.

Fuck off.

Reaction score
They can mainly get fucked for apparently wanting to have their asses kissed (we didn't get invited to junior day.. wahhhhhh). Iowa got the message an moved on. Move on yourselves you stupid fucks.

Squat Cobbler

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Is there a reason why he stayed at Clear Creek when he could have easily went to West and played much tougher competition? Just curious.

Reaction score
:roll: for several reasons including TJ Bollers engaging in a twitter fight but most of all with that Barstool North Scott account

douglasbader

Reaction score
I forgot the other factor in TJ Bollers recruitment is he is trained and close with Iowa Hawkeye Football hating, grudge holding, TrumpTard, Iowa State Cyclone loving JC Moreau.

That guy fucking HATES everything associated with Iowa Football and actively works to keep any kid he touches away from them. He used to be the S&C coach for non-Football sports at Iowa from 2007-2011 and think he got shit canned or non-renewed if I remember correctly.

HerkyHopeful

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
I forgot the other factor in TJ Bollers recruitment is he is trained and close with Iowa Hawkeye Football hating, grudge holding, TrumpTard, Iowa State Cyclone loving JC Moreau.

That guy fucking HATES everything associated with Iowa Football and actively works to keep any kid he touches away from them. He used to be the S&C coach for non-Football sports at Iowa from 2007-2011 and think he got shit canned or non-renewed if I remember correctly.
You forgot his strong hand

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
Fidone is the bigger loss. However, Bollers frame is everything a program like Iowa is looking for regardless of how he plays in high school.

fossilhawk

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
His frame might be fine, but getting pancaked and juked like that makes your eyebrows raise just a bit.

He looks like a kid whose sole go-to move is "I'm bigger than you", which isn't going to cut it in college. Iowa's probably telling him that too instead of kissing his ass, which I wouldn't fault them for at all.

fossilhawk

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
I really hope that's a high school kid running the North Scott account.
Even odds it's an adult.

I live within walking distance of NSHS. Lancer sports are a literal cult out here. (For instance, in elementary school gym class, they do not do jumping jacks, they do LANCER JACKS.)

Coming from Muscatine, a town that couldn't give a shit less about high school sports, it's weird and unsettling.

Reaction score
Even odds it's an adult.

I live within walking distance of NSHS. Lancer sports are a literal cult out here. (For instance, in elementary school gym class, they do not do jumping jacks, they do LANCER JACKS.)

Coming from Muscatine, a town that couldn't give a shit less about high school sports, it's weird and unsettling.
You’d think they be better then.

FWIW, I did Muskie Jacks in Merle Manely’s (rip) 8th grade gym class

fossilhawk

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
You’d think they be better then.

FWIW, I did Muskie Jacks in Merle Manely’s (rip) 8th grade gym class
Manley was the man. (Had him for gym and Spanish at Central.) Don't remember doing Muskie Jacks though, probably because I was an unathletic fatass in middle school.

Reaction score
I really hope that's a high school kid running the North Scott account.
I'm looking in to it....I'll post my results

Even odds it's an adult.

Are we neighbors?

Hawk&Balls

NOT a member
Reaction score
Manley was the man. (Had him for gym and Spanish at Central.) Don't remember doing Muskie Jacks though, probably because I was an unathletic fatass in middle school.
I think I was in 7th grade when he died. Really good guy.