2021 Football Recruiting

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
Seriously, what a kick in the balls this is for Nebrantska and Frost.

They were sure this time they were on their way back and nothing could stop the and instead they lost to Iowa for like the 6/7 time and Frost is losing local legacy recruits to Iowa.

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
Given how Fant's Iowa career ended and speculation that he wasn't thrilled with the program, this is a very good sign he isn't poisioning Fidone or anyone else. Glad that he's on team Iowa.
He trained at the complex leading up to his pro day. I don’t think there are any hard feelings. It was mostly fans interpreting his brothers tweets.

Jimmie Dimmick

Dog Crap Litterer
Reaction score
Firing Boddy Kennedy and hiring Kelton Copeland is turning out to be one of Kirk's best personnel moves.
This can’t be said enough. These guys are just killing it with recruits. You are already one of the top development programs in the country, and now your starting point is getting higher and higher.

Revolver

Will Ruin Your Thread and Crush Your Dreams
Reaction score
"The main thing is program stability,” Johnson said. “They are trending up and the program has been really good for the last decade and I see them getting over the hump soon. They are right there with the elite Big Ten teams. Program stability was a really important thing for me."
The bolded part and the fact that he’s citing “program stability” as his reasoning for Iowa over Nebrantska.

Swingin' Dick Stanzi

Dirty Cheat
Reaction score
It doesn’t sound like Iowa is a serious contender for McCulley. Iowa is reaching out to this kid at QB. No P5 offers, but apparently he just started playing QB last year. I would imagine Iowa waits until the HS season starts to find its QB like it did a few years ago, when they ended up with Petras.

Last edited:

Dr. Zaius

IS A DOCTOR
Reaction score
Iowa is going to have another shot at the CFP within 2-3 years

Jimmie Dimmick

Dog Crap Litterer
Reaction score
Apparently 2 Neb radio douchers invited Johnson’s dad on the radio and then went after him. He held his own saying Iowa told Keagan exactly how he would be used with catch and yds stats. Nebrantska only wanted to blow sunshine up his ass.

After he hung up one of them said ”I think there is a part of him that did not want to go to Nebrantska because of what his dad was able to accomplish there”