2021 Football Recruiting

Monster

Fapped to The Karate Kid Wearing a Mask
Reaction score
One of these transfers is a long snapper?

My kid could be the best long snapper in the history of long snapping, and I’d still tell him to GFH if he suggested that we move to another state for the sake of his football career.
Well, he's an offensive lineman too. It's just easier to identify him as a long snapper.

SteadyEddy

HaLo Walk-on
Reaction score
One of these transfers is a long snapper?

My kid could be the best long snapper in the history of long snapping, and I’d still tell him to GFH if he suggested that we move to another state for the sake of his football career.
Being the best long snapper in the history of long snapping would likely mean a long NFL career. He'd probably be able to pay you back for the move.

Monster

Fapped to The Karate Kid Wearing a Mask
Reaction score
Lol school starts Monday. First game in a week.

Why not just stay where you are and play at the community college? Seems like a big risk.

The Incredible Hawk

Will Spineboard You
Reaction score
Lol school starts Monday. First game in a week.

Why not just stay where you are and play at the community college? Seems like a big risk.
Would probably prefer not to play JUCO. If he can qualify then might as well try for greener pastures.

FatNTired

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
Would probably prefer not to play JUCO. If he can qualify then might as well try for greener pastures.
Roster management is going to be a mess going forward. Kirk should seek out Heller as baseball has been in that boat since May. JUCOs are going to see one hell of a bumper crop.

StinkyMcFadden

She/Her
Reaction score
Johnston got a LB/RB from Traverse, Michigan, but it's a white. He is the best player on their team, immediately.

Has offers from all the IVYs, but wants something bigger.

Reaction score
He'll catch as many balls as the starting receivers, I'd wager. He'll present major matchup problems if he stays healthy.

BuffettHawk

Useless
Reaction score
This was filed today:

Polk County District Court
Iowa

Linda Bruce, parent and natural guardian of A.B. IV, a minor
v.
Iowa High School Athletic Association
8/31/2020 05771 EQCE086176 Hanson Negligence. Plaintiff Linda Bruce moved to Ankeny, Iowa, in August in part so her son could play high school football. Defendant ruled her son is ineligible to play this season. Bruce's son has been offered a football scholarship from the University of Iowa, which may be withdrawn if he is unable to play high school football this season. Bruce seeks an injunction.

BuffettHawk

Useless
Reaction score
Why would his scholarship get pulled? The majority of kids in the country are missing their senior years, right?
I have no idea how it works, but I highly doubt they would pull his scholarship due to circumstances beyond his control — particularly if football is available in the spring.

Reaction score
New TE offer today. He's from Nebrantska and looks decent on tape. Would be pretty funny if he ended up being drafted ahead of Fidone.

BVHawk95

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
New TE offer today. He's from Nebrantska and looks decent on tape. Would be pretty funny if he ended up being drafted ahead of Fidone.

The coaches really, really like him supposedly, and Nebby won't take him as a TE.

StinkyMcFadden

She/Her
Reaction score
2021 class? That kid looks like he's 14.
He's a giant fucking kid and can run.

Jaden Harrell is the other Iowa commit from Urbandale and he does not look like a P5 recruit in any way. I have no idea where they think he'll play, but FB seems like the only option, but he doesn't have that mentality.

The Dad

Legitimately bald forever and stupid looking
Reaction score
He's a giant fucking kid and can run.

Jaden Harrell is the other Iowa commit from Urbandale and he does not look like a P5 recruit in any way. I have no idea where they think he'll play, but FB seems like the only option, but he doesn't have that mentality.
Can he hold?