2021 Football Recruiting

ISUFan98

The Captain of Team Dumbfuck
Reaction score
The whole thing seems kinda sketchy.

Parents fake moving out of state to keep their sons who already have LOIs playing football their senior seasons isn't a great look. I mean, it's high school.

Nobody believes all these parents moving their kids into Iowa are going to stay once the season's over, right?

6deuce

Reformed Fatass
Reaction score

Parents fake moving out of state to keep their sons who already have LOIs playing football their senior seasons isn't a great look. I mean, it's high school.

Nobody believes all these parents moving their kids into Iowa are going to stay once the season's over, right?

The Dad

Legitimately bald forever and stupid looking
Reaction score

Maybe if your kid is going to be playing college ball in that state for the next 4 years.

The kid who’s going to KState, fuck no.

The Dad

Legitimately bald forever and stupid looking
Reaction score
Just in time for the Ankeny/Dowling (faggots) game too. Lol!! Fuck you Stinky.

MikeyJoe

has a big head
Reaction score
If you're going to let them play, just don't have eligibility requirements. The whole thing was kind of a farce.

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score

Who cares?

HerkyHopeful

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
I understand the move for kids who were not going to have fall football, but outside of Illinois havent most states near Iowa resumed?

It's an unfair advantage for some schools, but it's the same wealthy 4A schools that have been pulling kids for years. For the most part.

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
Urbandale at Waukee tonight, looking forward to seeing the two Iowa kids for the first time.

HerkyHopeful

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
I should clarify I meant it as just a general comment, not necessarily directed at you for posting it. I was hoping and cheering that Bruce would be allowed to play since he's an Iowa guy. But for a kid whose going to KSU, I couldn't be any less interested if he plays or not.

HerkyHopeful

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
The family still owning their house in denver and his dad running his denver based business were also contributing factors from whatever article I read.

nolookpass

Feels the Bern
Reaction score
SEP has a TE, #85 who would be a great walkon. Has size and very good hands. Thought someone(DMR) mentioned Iowa looking at the Johnston TE. Johnston kid didnt do anything last night that stood out.

HerkyHopeful

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
SEP has a TE, #85 who would be a great walkon. Has size and very good hands. Thought someone(DMR) mentioned Iowa looking at the Johnston TE. Johnston kid didnt do anything last night that stood out.
Isn't that the Iowa State commit?

No thanks

Reaction score
Speaking of SEP, Wagner has been in a decent number of practice pics. Certainly looks the part. Huge wing span.

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
Oladakun decommitted again. I’m not exactly sure what the first part of this has to do with the second part.

eclone

Former VEISHEA Exec Committee Member
Reaction score
Oladakun decommitted again. I’m not exactly sure what the first part of this has to do with the second part.

You're not sure what an impressionable 17 year old saying he's taking a stand against racism...and de-committing from Iowa have to do with each other???

Not saying he's right or justified at all, but it's not too hard to read between the lines here on the "why".

CamelTones

Reaction score
You're not sure what an impressionable 17 year old saying he's taking a stand against racism...and de-committing from Iowa have to do with each other???

Not saying he's right or justified at all, but it's not too hard to read between the lines here on the "why".
I get that. What doesn’t make sense is he decommitted once, then recommitted saying he wanted to be part of the change and now decommits again.

Why? Bc of a potential lawsuit?

CamelTones

Reaction score
Not a great look for Arizona State. I'm guessing Iowa gets involved with Mbow.

HerkyHopeful

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score

Wonder what the story is? It seemed like the KSU offer was a bit of a reach for them, mutual separation perhaps?