2021 Football Recruiting

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
Watching his hudl highlights I have no idea if he’s good or not as he played most of his games in a field that was going to be baled the next day.

The Dad

Legitimately bald forever and stupid looking
Reaction score
At one time anyway, Lincoln was top 10 all time scoring in Iowa hs basketball.
Trumptards would argue that’s good enough to be named the #1 all-time scorer.

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
It sounds like it is down to Iowa and Michigan State and they both feel pretty good about it.

I think Iowa wants him really really bad.

Creed

Wears Adult-Sized Underoos
Reaction score
Teammate on my high school team was a fairly big lineman recruit. Had offers from Iowa, Wisconsin, Stanford, and Iowa State.

he picked Iowa State.

He’s now and incredibly annoying Qtard/Trumptard on social media so apparently bad mistakes are kind of his thing.
You think he had legitimate offers from those schools? I don’t believe anything outside of Iowa state was committable. Plus, he didn’t seem smart enough for Stanford.

He was always soft and while he had size, never really seemed to like football. He was a douche in high school so I’m not surprised that has not changed. Haven’t heard his name in many years.

Jim

Enjoys Birding
Reaction score
Does he have any Nebrantska connections?

iowa4ever20

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Oh look, more scum from Dubuque!
He is actually from across the river in Wisconsin and grew up a piece of shit Badger fan. He didn’t have a committable offer from Wisconsin or I think he would have taken it.

Reaction score
Sharar's defensive highlights look really good. He closes on ballcarriers in a hurry.

Last edited:

SteadyEddy

HaLo Walk-on
Reaction score
You think he had legitimate offers from those schools? I don’t believe anything outside of Iowa state was committable. Plus, he didn’t seem smart enough for Stanford.

He was always soft and while he had size, never really seemed to like football. He was a douche in high school so I’m not surprised that has not changed. Haven’t heard his name in many years.
i can’t say for sure about his offers, but there was quite a bit of buzz around his recruitment and Iowa coaches were in attendance for a lot of our games.

He was soft for his size in high school but had a decent college career. Physically he was a specimen but I think his problem was always between his ears. Didn’t have the right mentality.

I talked to him a couple times after he was drafted and promptly cut by the bears and he was a very bitter and angry dude. Blamed everyone but himself.

Anyways he’s quite possibly the biggest trumptard psychopath I “know” and that says something. He’s unhinged.

Creed

Wears Adult-Sized Underoos
Reaction score
i can’t say for sure about his offers, but there was quite a bit of buzz around his recruitment and Iowa coaches were in attendance for a lot of our games.

He was soft for his size in high school but had a decent college career. Physically he was a specimen but I think his problem was always between his ears. Didn’t have the right mentality.

I talked to him a couple times after he was drafted and promptly cut by the bears and he was a very bitter and angry dude. Blamed everyone but himself.

Anyways he’s quite possibly the biggest trumptard psychopath I “know” and that says something. He’s unhinged.
Probably for his punting. I don’t recall him having legitimate offers because he was such a softy. Just a big oaf, farm kid.

iowa4ever20

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score

His social media is sad. I am really good friends with his brother and he is anti-Trump and he would never say it but he is embarrassed by his brothers FB posts. Aaron was always a meathead but he met a girl from Louisiana online and moved down there 7-8 years ago and completely lost his mind. Back to original discussion, the thought of him spending any time in Palo Alto is amusing.

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
Any Illinois recruits Iowa would be interested in?

The Full Monte

Does Weirdo Fat Guy Shit
Reaction score
Any Illinois recruits Iowa would be interested in?
Honestly, probably not. Maybe the CB or WR out of Florida. But their recruiting class was ranked in the 70’s

most of their guys use very few other P5 offers

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
I see that he has a cochlear implant. Not sure if he’ll have a specially designed helmet or play without the processor? If he goes without, there’s no way he’s getting drawn offside by the cadence!
I figured we would start recruiting kids who can’t hear the coaches racist comments.

Reaction score
kid will not be thrown off by opposing coaches clapping..
They used to try and draw me offsides or interfere with the QB's cadence in an effort to throw me off until our RT stood up at the LOS and said, "guys you can yell all you want, but he's not going to hear you." It was one of those "you had to have been there moments." Teams stopped trying to target me soon after that.

thrawn

Reaction score
They used to try and draw me offsides or interfere with the QB's cadence in an effort to throw me off until our RT stood up at the LOS and said, "guys you can yell all you want, but he's not going to hear you." It was one of those "you had to have been there moments." Teams stopped trying to target me soon after that.
apparently some deaf school in TX won a title and used a drum for cadence since guys can feel it

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
Signing day is tomorrow. Can't believe that they managed to keep the entire class together except one marginal guy.

cloudhawk

Special
Reaction score
This did not happen unless it was some 5th grade rec league game and even then it still didn't happen