**2021 Iowa Basketball Offseason Thread**

HerkyHopeful

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Probably correct. It was after The Gimp announced he was going to Kentucky, and there was no good transfer or HS option available.
Is the gimp an auto correct or just what we're calling fredrick now?

Dr. Zaius

IS A DOCTOR
Reaction score
I hope all the student athletes are enjoying whoring themselves out

The Dad

Legitimately bald forever and stupid looking
Reaction score
Some dopey Iowa fans will buy some of this shit right away, but it won't be many and whatever limited demand there is will dry up very quickly.
They’d be better off signing and selling Trump flags.

Hawkstrat

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Hopefully bohannon makes a million dollars and it becomes a huge selling point to recruits.

Reactions: BBK

Hawkstrat

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
I just don't want to know any of the dipshits willing to pay money to speak with a college student for 5 minutes.

Debit One

Chad
Reaction score
At they going to do this in season? I could see people using it as an airing of grievances
That would be fantastic.

“Jordan, what I’d like to discuss is your pathetic level of effort on the defensive end of the court.”

or

“Jordan, that Indiana PG really made you his bitch last night. How did you feel about that?”

Shawneemicks

Has said plenty of things dumber than this
Reaction score
That would be fantastic.

“Jordan, what I’d like to discuss is your pathetic level of effort on the defensive end of the court.”

or

“Jordan, that Indiana PG really made you his bitch last night. How did you feel about that?”
Shawnee wants 5 minutes with Fran

FrodoTBaggin

Balding and Demands Accuracy
Reaction score
That would be fantastic.

or

I'm assuming there will be plenty of this happening which will also cool Jordan's (and other college athletes) jets on how badly he wants to put himself out there and be embarrassed. I expect a thread about here on halo at some point. Legendary potential.

Hawkstrat

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Hate to say it, but no amount of negative feedback will give bohannon pause. It'll give him another notch on his victimhood belt though.

Greg Obrecht

Reaction score
I’m new to this forum but suffice it to say, I’m alarmed by Mr. Bader’s apparently unresolved latent homosexuality issues. Do we need to discuss a group intervention?
Group intervention? Like an orgy? If so, I’m in as long as Beebs shows up with his hawg.

Last edited:

FrodoTBaggin

Balding and Demands Accuracy
Reaction score
I'm assuming there will be plenty of this happening which will also cool Jordan's (and other college athletes) jets on how badly he wants to put himself out there and be embarrassed. I expect a thread about here on halo at some point. Legendary potential.
Upon perusing Twitter, ol Jordan has his barfight KO mentioned approximately every other post. Lol

scottsdalehawk

Buckled Up
Reaction score
JoBo spent this historic day he has annoyingly been bitching about for years in a dusty lot selling fireworks and signing autographs. Congrats?!?

BluesHawk

Goes to Applebee’s for special occasions
Reaction score
JoBo spent this historic day he has annoyingly been bitching about for years in a dusty lot selling fireworks and signing autographs. Congrats?!?

Bless his heart. JBo et al are going to find out pretty quick that not only are they going to have to do some actual work to get paid, there's also some jobs that just aren't worth the money.

Stomper15

Not A TOR Poster
Reaction score
Bless his heart. JBo et al are going to find out pretty quick that not only are they going to have to do some actual work to get paid, there's also some jobs that just aren't worth the money.
He'll find out what the majority of ex-NCAA men's athletes have learned after they graduate .... you're not as big of a deal as you think and making money off your name isn't easy.

Geese

LOVES Chris Williams
Reaction score
Any guesses how much he made doing that?

Reaction score
I just don't want to know any of the dipshits willing to pay money to speak with a college student for 5 minutes.
I could see parents doing it as a birthday present for a kid.
I would consider any adults wanting to pay to talk to them weird.

Harlan

Drinks liquor with a straw
Reaction score
I could see parents doing it as a birthday present for a kid.
I would consider any adults wanting to pay to talk to them weird.
I'd take my son if it was down the street. He'd love it.

Hawkstrat

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
If I had a close friend that was a Cyclone fan I could see paying bohannon to leave a birthday greeting on his voicemail.

But I'd like to think if I had a Cyclone fan friend they wouldn't be the type to get overly pissy about bohannon.

Unfortunately I don't have any friends. I am very lonely.

AZmessDAWG

Loved and Defended The Criminal Until the Bitter End
Reaction score
“Coming up next on Least Surprising News Ever ...”