**2021 Iowa Basketball Offseason Thread**

StinkyMcFadden

She/Her
Reaction score
Watching the game. Love Luka, but Tony is an idiot. Luka has been an auto layup for OKC on defense. Pick and roll D has been particularly bad against so many athletic players.
I think OKC has 90 layups this game.

scottsdalehawk

Buckled Up
Reaction score
If he can somehow figure out how to be just below aveage on defense rather than bad he will carve out a nice role on the Pistons bench. He does look very trim so hopefully that helps with his movement on D.

rodg12

Might not need to GFH
Reaction score
Young fella putting the work in. Love to see it!

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
INSIDER!! but hearing that Kris ain't that far off from Keegan at this point, and Keegan has gotten a ton better if that says anything.

I'd be shocked, but everyone including ME!! has been wrong about them for the most part.

TJones3312

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
INSIDER!! but hearing that Kris ain't that far off from Keegan at this point, and Keegan has gotten a ton better if that says anything.

I'd be shocked, but everyone including ME!! has been wrong about them for the most part.
Doug I will pay for the ticket to get you to the sculpture park if this is true.

Dr. Zaius

IS A DOCTOR
Reaction score

WATT or Tom Brady wrong?

hawkeyealum

Subscribes to Playboy for the articles
Reaction score
I also think Tony Perkins will be good and that does not seem to be an agreed upon thought on the ol’ Hawkeyelounge.

It is safe to assume I am both RATT and will be correct.
I’m with you

I’m actually very bullish on Iowa basketball this year, assuming Connor plays less and Jordan isn’t a complete dbag that causes issues

Talkin' Goat

Lothario
Reaction score

The Murray’s are about the most Fran thing ever. Find two hidden gems that most the fan base bitched about when signed. Then get semi-screwed when they’re actually too good and leave after only a couple years.

(jury still out on Kris obviously, but will be a bummer if/when Keegan leaves after this year)