**2021 NFL Hawkeyes**

thrawn

Reaction score
Sargent made an appearance for the Titans. Two yard carry!

The Dad

Legitimately Bald Forever and Stupid Looking
Reaction score
Watching him in the Sunday night game was a clinic. Judon was destroying the left tackle. Getting pressure on almost every snap where he lined up over that side. On the snaps he was lined up over Wirfs he got nothing.

Last edited:

Truant

Beta Male Tag-Along-Fuck
Reaction score
Just a “group” of people that wanted him to dance.

WCFHawkeye

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Camera phones have been around for 15 years (before that digital cameras and social media). One would think they would learn by now, if you are a celebrity, there isn't anything you can do in public that won't become public. Even the Podolak incident happened how many years ago?

Dumb.

Last edited:

The Dad

Reaction score
Sure seems like it.

The Dad

Reaction score
You don’t think his wife minds his sticking fingers up a random’s butthole? He might be able to get away with the grinding but not the oil check.
The denim barrier basically makes the whole transition null and void.

thrawn

Reaction score
No one cares about urban meyer, so here’s a bunch of words about it in an off-topic thread

Herky823

5 Shirt Larry
Reaction score
Watching the game right now. Micah Hyde has really had a phenomenal career. IIRC he isn't a super highly recruited guy, late round pick, even what he did in Green Bay alone would have been a good career but he's pushing a decade in the NFL and is still starting every week.

Revolver

Will Ruin Your Thread and Crush Your Dreams
Reaction score
Watching the game right now. Micah Hyde has really had a phenomenal career. IIRC he isn't a super highly recruited guy, late round pick, even what he did in Green Bay alone would have been a good career but he's pushing a decade in the NFL and is still starting every week.
That Sash INT pitch to Micah for the diving score against MSU will always be an all-time Kinnick moment.

eclone

Former VEISHEA Exec Committee Member
Reaction score
Broncos traded for 2 LBs today so Wade getting cut. Not sure if that means headed back to practice squad

Reaction score
If Beyer sees game action, that would be 3 guys off last year's squad who weren't even regular starters who have played in the NFL already.

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
He is still only 22 years old. He's going to be a Pro Bowler and All-Pro in his 2nd year in the league and should have been as a Rookie.

If he is healthy, he is possibly a unanimous first ballot Hall of Fame member. Good chance he will be the greatest football player to come out of the University of Iowa.

Herky823

5 Shirt Larry
Reaction score
I point out the hawkeye players on sundays to my oldest. For whatever reason he latched on to Wirfs. Favorite player. Week 2 or 3 I pointed him out and two weeks later last year he called out “seven eight” on the TV.

Anyway for Christmas last year he asked for a Tristan wirfs shirt. They don’t make jerseys for rookie OL so we had a custom made t-shirt which he wears backwards so he can see the name and number.

/csb

douglasbader

Reaction score
I point out the hawkeye players on sundays to my oldest. For whatever reason he latched on to Wirfs. Favorite player. Week 2 or 3 I pointed him out and two weeks later last year he called out “seven eight” on the TV.

Anyway for Christmas last year he asked for a Tristan wirfs shirt. They don’t make jerseys for rookie OL so we had a custom made t-shirt which he wears backwards so he can see the name and number.

/csb
What a fucking weirdo!!

Hey, at least he has 20% of the shirts you have now, Larry.

Herky823

5 Shirt Larry
Reaction score
What a fucking weirdo!!

Hey, at least he has 20% of the shirts you have now, Larry.
Doug I understand that given the success of Thomas Brady, Bitcoin and Succession you feel the need to lash out but posts about my 4 year old are no place to do it

douglasbader

Reaction score
Doug I understand that given the success of Thomas Brady, Bitcoin and Succession you feel the need to lash out but posts about my 4 year old are no place to do it
I disagree, this is the perfect place.