**2021 NFL Hawkeyes**

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
Also, I fucking love BTC. It is worthless, but not until I cash out.

The Dad

Legitimately bald forever and stupid looking
Reaction score
Premature ejaculator-bader has already placed the order for Wirfs’ HOF bust.

Hawkstrat

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
That video is great because it shows how great Wirfs is. It's also great because it shows how stupid and insecure some people are when their only hobby is watching people do stuff.

Do we really need some analysis of one large man pushing another one? I'm really glad the dude pointed out that Wirfs sometimes uses one arm, and other times the opposite arm. Good stuff.

Just unapologetically watch football, don't pretend we are doing something complex.

nolookpass

Feels the Bern
Reaction score
That video is great because it shows how great Wirfs is. It's also great because it shows how stupid and insecure some people are when their only hobby is watching people do stuff.

Do we really need some analysis of one large man pushing another one? I'm really glad the dude pointed out that Wirfs sometimes uses one arm, and other times the opposite arm. Good stuff.

Just unapologetically watch football, don't pretend we are doing something complex.
you don't understand the complexities of football. You need to practice handoffs thousands of times to be able to execute one safely. It's why its better to run Adam Robinson headfirst into a crashing MSU line multiple times at the end of a blowout instead of risking inserting a sub.

You ever had to decide whether to call a linebacker Will or Weak Side? You need football experts on that wall, Son.

Debit One

Chad
Reaction score
you don't understand the complexities of football. You need to practice handoffs thousands of times to be able to execute one safely. It's why its better to run Adam Robinson headfirst into a crashing MSU line multiple times at the end of a blowout instead of risking inserting a sub.

You ever had to decide whether to call a linebacker Will or Weak Side? You need football experts on that wall, Son.

nolookpass

Feels the Bern
Reaction score
Josh Jackson got cut. I thought he'd have a nice career in the league

rodg12

Might not need to GFH
Reaction score

First Iowa WR alum to catch a pass since 2007.

cloudhawk

Special
Reaction score
Surprised Vikings didn't pick Jackson up. Could probably be their best CB day 1

The Dad

Legitimately bald forever and stupid looking
Reaction score
I thought McNutt caught on with Philly but guess not.

thrawn

Reaction score
I like Ben Niemann, but unfortunately “Ben Niemann plays 63% of defensive snaps” is a not insignificant part of “what’s wrong with the Chiefs?”

rodg12

Might not need to GFH
Reaction score
Not Hawks in the NFL, but former players/coach. Hilarious thread where Erb outs Tate changing a play to get Hinkle an extra TD against Minnesota 16 years ago today. Also, that was a fun day.

Billy Butters

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
That would make sense. Calling a play to have a right handed receiver running to his left and throw is interesting.

WCFHawkeye

actually likes the XFL
Reaction score
Not Hawks in the NFL, but former players/coach. Hilarious thread where Erb outs Tate changing a play to get Hinkle an extra TD against Minnesota 16 years ago today. Also, that was a fun day.

Those passes and runs. I miss an offense that looked so easy and fluid.