**2021 NFL Hawkeyes**

Hawkmi

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Let's see how things go for the lowest rated offensive lineman in the NFL who continues to shit on one of the more respected college coaches at the NFL level.

He could play Michael Oher in the Blind Side 2. Might even get to touch Bullock's tits.

Callisto

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Daniels had one of the weirder interviews i have heard in quite a while today.

Here is recap from twitter

KitKatApples

NW Season Ticket Holder (except IA games)
Reaction score
Jesus. Is this just over compensating for maybe jumping the gun and going a little to hard in the paint on the racism stuff at Iowa?

Reaction score
Every playoff team so far that had more former Hawkeyes play in the game than their opponent has won.

Wayne Rogers

Has Bad Ideas
Reaction score
Mel Kiper's first NFL mock draft 2022:

14. Baltimore Ravens
Tyler Linderbaum, C, Iowa

Injuries decimated the Baltimore roster in 2021, but center Bradley Bozeman had a solid season. The problem? He's now a free agent and could get more money on the open market. The Ravens could turn to the draft for his replacement, and if Linderbaum is on the board at No. 14, they would upgrade. Linderbaum is pro-ready right now -- he already has great technique and is already a great run and pass blocker. This one makes a ton of sense.

Barring significant injuries again, Baltimore is well-positioned for another playoff run in 2022. It needs to keep Lamar Jackson clean in the pocket, and Linderbaum will certainly help there.

SuperHans

goes by the name "Ashton"
Reaction score

Daniels has been pissing me off, but Steelers do need C/G help. Hopefully he works hard. He's only 24.

cloudhawk

Special
Reaction score
Fuck twitter warrior, hate the post-Hawks angry James Daniels. Not dancing in the stands celebrating *ISU victory loves the Hawks James Daniels!

Last edited:

SuperHans

goes by the name "Ashton"
Reaction score
Paul Burmeister does a podcast/show with Chris Simms that’s not bad. He compared Linderbaum to Casey Wiegmann.

KitKatApples

NW Season Ticket Holder (except IA games)
Reaction score
Man. They have really really fallen off the map

Reaction score
Neimann better not lose his roster spot to Mike Rose.

*Just realized I'm a dumb ass who didn't note the Cardinals, not Chiefs, part of that tweet. Last time I saw Ben's uncle, it seemed like he was set to be with the Chiefs again.

Last edited: