***2022-2023 Iowa Men’s Basketball Season Thread***

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score
This works out in our favour either way. If the game is at the end of January, we get 3 home games in a row. If it is March 3rd, we end the season with 2 very winnable home games.

I'm fine with either

Greg Obrecht

Reaction score
He needs to go away during core working hours when I’m mostly likely to be on halo and then again in the evening. He should really be limited to a 15 minute posting period between 3 and 4 am
Yes! HALO’s version of solitary confinement. Yard time, bitch.

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score
Ohio State is the rapiest team I've watched this year. If this is Pat's first game back and Fran plays him 25+, we are going to lose

AZmessDAWG

Loved and Defended The Criminal Until the Bitter End
Reaction score
Not sure gasser Not sure gasser Not sure gasser Not sure gasser Not sure gasser Not sure gasser Not sure gasser Not sure gasser Not sure gasser Not sure gasser Not sure gasser Not sure gasser Not sure gasser Not sure gasser Not sure gasser Not sure gasser

KitKatApples

NW Season Ticket Holder (except IA games)
Reaction score
Not sure gasser Not sure gasser Not sure gasser Not sure gasser Not sure gasser Not sure gasser Not sure gasser Not sure gasser Not sure gasser Not sure gasser Not sure gasser Not sure gasser Not sure gasser Not sure gasser Not sure gasser Not sure gasser

❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄

Vacations at the Wisconsin Dells
Reaction score
Da DAWGG barkin' loud today!

KitKatApples

NW Season Ticket Holder (except IA games)
Reaction score
Sounds we should be playing tomorrow in that case

ivan_drago

Fiercely Advocated for Unlimited Transfers
Reaction score
Not even close to the same post, green shoes.

ivan_drago

Reaction score
LOL. Go back to trying to connect the dots on Patrick’s failed drug test, Columbo.

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
never said that. Was just giving and example of how internal discipline isn’t always made public.
Think of how fucking stupid you are to even suggest it in this specific case.

You are tying to imply that Pat somehow failed a test or got in trouble or something, and instead of announcing that they put out a fake story taking advantage of mental health and anxiety as cover. All which would have had to be known and approved by Garta and others.

It's maybe the dumbest thing you have ever suggested.

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
Think of how fucking stupid you are to even suggest it in this specific case.

You are tying to imply that Pat somehow failed a test or got in trouble or something, and instead of announcing that they put out a fake story taking advantage of mental health and anxiety as cover. All which would have had to be known and approved by Garta and others.

It's maybe the dumbest thing you have ever suggested.
if you read my words, I said that if there is more to the story, I have no doubt it was related to his anxiety.

Last edited:

ivan_drago

Reaction score
There isn’t more to the story. He’s a young guy dealing with some personal shit. You are being really fucking stupid. Next level shit for you.