**2022 Coaching Changes**

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
I had no idea this was a thing that happened. I super duper hope Iowa doesn’t do this.
I’m not defending Brian because it’s best for everyone if he leaves the program. But if Phil retired after the bowl game, they promoted Kelvin Bell to defensive coordinator and within 3 years they were giving up 35 a game, would you be against hiring a new coordinator and moving Bell back to defensive line?

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
I’m not defending Brian because it’s best for everyone if he leaves the program. But if Phil retired after the bowl game, they promoted Kelvin Bell to defensive coordinator and within 3 years they were giving up 35 a game, would you be against hiring a new coordinator and moving Bell back to defensive line?
Right, and before @Gushawk and others get confused, none of us want Brian to be here in any way next year.

Alan Lomax

has listened to a podcast about this thread.
Reaction score
I think you’re making Mr Slow’s actual point here.

Stu Beagle

Has Tiny Onions
Reaction score
Leonard not leaving is really weird. He must have no interest in leaving Madison

rodg12

Might not need to GFH
Reaction score
TCU did it this year.

TCU football: Doug Meacham retained on Sonny Dykes' staff
https://www.star-telegram.com › big-12 › article256594461

Dec 14, 2021 — The school announced Tuesday that Meacham is staying on as inside receivers coach, a demotion from his offensive coordinator and play-caller ...
Best example of it working right here. TCU’s receivers were phenomenal this year. Top 10, maybe top 5 group in the nation.

Gushawk

Likely a Russian Bot Account
Reaction score
I’d say keeping a guy who was on a former head coach’s staff is a bit different contextually than a guy who was shitcanned for his own horrific performance.

Hawk&Balls

NOT a member
Reaction score
Who's to say they would pay Brian less for a demotion? Didn't we pay OKeefe 600k this year to not do anything?

Gushawk

Likely a Russian Bot Account
Reaction score
I don’t care if he’s paid $9k or $900k. It’s a distraction. He just needs to be gone.

Reaction score
60% chance this ends in disaster.

Dumb. They’ve made 2 bowl games in 15 years. Fucking two. And one of them was the covid year where they went 4-2. They’re 61-117 in 15 years. 6 different coaches in 17 years. They’ve won 9+ games one time in 20 years.

They’ll immediately be more relevant than they’ve been in a long time. They’ll have more talent than they’ve had in a long time. Maybe he’ll be in over his head. I bet he’s better than 5-19 the next two years which is what they’ve been the last two.

BVHawk95

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
Dumb. They’ve made 2 bowl games in 15 years. Fucking two. And one of them was the covid year where they went 4-2. They’re 61-117 in 15 years. 6 different coaches in 17 years. They’ve won 9+ games one time in 20 years.

They’ll immediately be more relevant than they’ve been in a long time. They’ll have more talent than they’ve had in a long time. Maybe he’ll be in over his head. I bet he’s better than 5-19 the next two years which is what they’ve been the last two.
Hard to predict because of the crazy disparity between teams in HBCU football. The best ones are definitely FCS level, but the worst ones are comparable to D2/NAIA schools.

Reaction score
Right, but as bad and irrelevant as they’ve been for so long, why not? He’ll bring in players and money. In this environment, that’s a good start.

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score
Once you go black, you never go back.

I think Deion stays 2-3 years, they are marginally better (bowl eligible) and he bolts to somewhere like Miami or Florida State

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score
He should really stay at Jackson State though. He's choosing attention over fun.

Like rolling with a boring 9 who only likes to fuck in missionary over a 6 who gives you a daily Boston Pancake

Bunk

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
He should really stay at Jackson State though. He's choosing attention over fun.

Like rolling with a boring 9 who only likes to fuck in missionary over a 6 who gives you a daily Boston Pancake
That does not seem enjoyable, give me missonary over that.

BluesHawk

Goes to Applebee’s for special occasions
Reaction score
When a lover defecates on another lovers chest. WITH PERMISSION. Then pats down the feces with his buttox to make it into a flat surface. Then the man ejaculates on the feces which acts as the syrup.
What does that have to do with Boston? I live in Des Moines and do it all the time.

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score
I love a good Boston Pancake. Giving and receiving

The Tin Man

Reaction score
The Glass Bottom Boat seems to be superior to the Boston Pancake in regards to after act clean up.

ddevries

Loved and Defended Kirk's Son Until the Bitter End
Reaction score
Not so fast! UW beat writers have been way off this offseason. Not a done deal yet. Still weighing his options.
I thought him being DC was official now?