***2023 - 2024 Hawkeye Prediction Thread***

How many regular seasons wins will your Iowa Hawkeyes have?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score
With this schedule anything less than 9 regular season wins should be considered a let down.

Your typical Iowa yokel will disagree and just be happy with a bowl invite at 6 or 7 wins, but we shouldn't allow L.Wade to determine whether the season is a success or failure

Truant

Beta Male Tag-Along-Fuck
Reaction score
With this schedule anything less than 9 regular season wins should be considered a let down.

Your typical Iowa yokel will disagree and just be happy with a bowl invite at 6 or 7 wins, but we shouldn't allow L.Wade to determine whether the season is a success or failure
l wade really shouldn't be left to determine much of anything.

The Full Monte

Does Weirdo Fat Guy Shit
Reaction score

1000%

unfortunately, with Brian still being the OC, I have a hard time getting to many more than 9. That dumbfuck is going to have at least one brain dead, WTF game

Desperately hoping I’m wrong and this team is 10-2 or 11-1

Hawkstrat

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Brian is going to prove a lot of the football dumb yokels in here wrong and we’ll go 10-2, even if we lose a QB or RB to injury for a game or two this season.
No he won't. The offense will manage to be just below average, the defense will be great and retards like yourself will beat themselves raw about being right.

Hawkstrat

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score

You're right about what the expectations should be, but you are wrong about the yokels.

They aren’t content with 7 wins, they are the most likely to want Kirk fired. They are the 'if "we" only demanded more the fat cats would be contending for national titles' types.

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
You're right about what the expectations should be, but you are wrong about the yokels.

They aren’t content with 7 wins, they are the most likely to want Kirk fired. They are the 'if "we" only demanded more the fat cats would be contending for national titles' types.
Agreed, BBK is wrong on this. Local yokel IowaFan doesn't understand why Kirk doesn't win 10 games and the Big Ten every year.

Hawkstrat

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
I predicted 9, so I could pretend I was close- but I thought they would be scoring 26 points a game. Had you told me they would be worse on offense than last season, and how bad the injury bug had hit, I would have thought six wins was a stretch.

AZmessDAWG

Loved and Defended The Criminal Until the Bitter End
Reaction score
1000%

unfortunately, with Brian still being the OC, I have a hard time getting to many more than 9. That dumbfuck is going to have at least one brain dead, WTF game

Desperately hoping I’m wrong and this team is 10-2 or 11-1
You were