**2023/2024 Iowa Football Offseason & Transfer Portal Thread**

KitKatApples

NW Season Ticket Holder (except IA games)
Reaction score
I was told by an Iowa State fan that nobody knows the full story, and he thinks the NCAA was going to come down on Iowa for recruiting violations but they told both parties they would leave it alone if KP went back to Alabama. Even the other Iowa State fans involved in that conversation thought that was really dumb.
You should murder that person

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
There are no fucking recruiting violations.

Tennessee got caught blatantly paying kids.

Pinehawk

Regina Douche
Reaction score
Proctor is never welcome back in Iowa. He has been banned from the state.

Reaction score
I'm exhausted by all this money/NIL/college football is ending talk....can we go back to wallowing in same-as-last year shitty OL and same-as-last year shitty WRs and same-as-last year shitty QBs we have entering spring ball. Great.

Shawneemicks

Has said plenty of things dumber than this
Reaction score
The offense might actually be worse. I know that seems impossible but it very well may happen

newsbreaker

Got the top grade in his torts class
Reaction score
It would be a good year to host a southern team for a home playoff.

Kamala

Isn't Sure About Gasser
Reaction score
The offense might actually be worse. I know that seems impossible but it very well may happen
It can not be worse. Even if they have less yards, less points, and more turnovers it won’t be worse. There is no meaningful level below where we are at currently. Would you rather burn in a fire that’s 1500 degrees or 1700 degrees? It doesn’t matter

Wanderer

Stupid Fuck
Reaction score
It can not be worse. Even if they have less yards, less points, and more turnovers it won’t be worse. There is no meaningful level below where we are at currently. Would you rather burn in a fire that’s 1500 degrees or 1700 degrees? It doesn’t matter
I think worse would be one about 400 degrees. Rotisserie-style.

Shawneemicks

Has said plenty of things dumber than this
Reaction score
New OC, newish offense, broken average qb, awful backup qbs, worst center in CFB history, remaining OL couldn’t start at any other D1 program. They have a good TE though

R2-D2

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
Don’t you fucking say that. It was said two years ago and look at the shit sandwich we all had to scarf down.

OlePeep

The Conductor
Reaction score
McNamara practicing w/ a brace…is 6 mos or so typical? Seems early to me

CleteyColgate

is a fucking idiot.
Reaction score
Profound evidence exists daily that most of you have never seen a woman naked who isn't on the screen of an electronic device.

hawkeyealum

Subscribes to Playboy for the articles
Reaction score
New OC, newish offense, broken average qb, awful backup qbs, worst center in CFB history, remaining OL couldn’t start at any other D1 program. They have a good TE though
I refuse to believe the offense can be worse and I don’t believe Gaydn Proctor would change that either way.

they need a significant scheme change, and one left tackle with a transgender mom isn’t going to make a difference

CleteyColgate

is a fucking idiot.
Reaction score
I refuse to believe the offense can be worse and I don’t believe Gaydn Proctor would change that either way.

they need a significant scheme change, and one left tackle with a transgender mom isn’t going to make a difference
I'm excited to hear rumors of Kayden (Gaydn?) transferring back to Iowa after next season. Don't burn any bridges, amirite?

Vacations at the Wisconsin Dells
Reaction score

Gaydn!
Got that fucker good!

SteadyEddy

HaLo Walk-on
Reaction score
I think Iowa can truly say they don't want him if he decides he wants to transfer back again (which ain't happening).

Bucky217

From Wisconsin
Reaction score
You guys are more than welcome to come to Madison this fall to heckle Alabama.

That being said, rumor said that Proctor and his gf have a kid and that he didn't want to be that close to said GF any more? Makes sense if you don't think about it. Any truth to this?

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
He moved into a 3 bedroom apartment in Coralville by himself. They tried to get him to live with other players but he wanted to be alone. He was barely going to class. Coaches wanted him to lose some weight and he wasn’t particularly interested in that either.

I’m guessing it was an awkward 2 months for everyone and the coaches were hoping once spring practice started things would change but he obviously didn’t even make it to that point.

neshawk

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
You guys are more than welcome to come to Madison this fall to heckle Alabama.

That being said, rumor said that Proctor and his gf have a kid and that he didn't want to be that close to said GF any more? Makes sense if you don't think about it. Any truth to this?
I thought his mom was his girlfriend.