**2023/2024 Iowa Football Offseason & Transfer Portal Thread**

Gushawk

Likely a Russian Bot Account
Reaction score
Probably tough to garnish Alabamian NIL

OlePeep

The Conductor
Reaction score
He moved into a 3 bedroom apartment in Coralville by himself. They tried to get him to live with other players but he wanted to be alone. He was barely going to class. Coaches wanted him to lose some weight and he wasn’t particularly interested in that either.

I’m guessing it was an awkward 2 months for everyone and the coaches were hoping once spring practice started things would change but he obviously didn’t even make it to that point.
Sounds like classic pre-Madonna behavior

Brad Wesley

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
That fat fuck should not be getting reps at a decent P5 program.

kenos

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Good grammar dipshit. I think you do better watching from the sidelines around here.

Suggestions:

Good grammar, dipshit. Around here, I think you could do better watching from the sidelines.

* comma after "grammar" to ensure that it does not become an unintentional modifier for "dipshit," dipshit.

* move the adverb prep phrase "around here" to the start of the next sentence to emphasize HALO as a location, and to avoid the awkward consecutive prep phrases at the end of the sentence.

Last edited:

Vacations at the Wisconsin Dells
Reaction score
Suggestions:

Good grammar, dipshit. Around here, I think you could do better watching from the sidelines.

* comma after "grammar" to ensure that it does no become an unintentional modifier for "dipshit," dipshit.

* move the adverb prep phrase "around here" to the start of the next sentence to emphasize HALO as a location, and to avoid the awkward consecutive prep phrases at the end of the sentence.
Shot yourself in the foot here, grammar faggot