**2023/2024 Iowa Football Offseason & Transfer Portal Thread**

The Dad

Legitimately bald forever and stupid looking
Reaction score
When is the last time Iowa hasn’t had any soybeans on the WR depth chart?

HerkyHopeful

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
That's a nice RB group with Jizz Patterson, Moulton, and Washington not even on the 2 deeps. I assume someone will leave before the season though.

The Dad

Reaction score
That's a nice RB group with Jizz Patterson, Moulton, and Washington not even on the 2 deeps. I assume someone will leave before the season though.
Honestly, out of that group, wouldn’t mind it being Leshon.

The Dad

Reaction score
He actually had a pretty good 2023 considering he played behind a bad OL, dumbfuck fat QB, and dipshit OC
Maybe but I think his ceiling is lower and he’s older so if someone has to go.

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
Deshaun Lee was solid when he played last year. Hopefully TJ Hall lives up to his early hype. Nestor is the next great white hope at CB and supposed to be a good athlete, correct?
yes, hopefully TJ Hall can live up to the hype of getting benched in favor of a walk on white guy

snips

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Rusty VanWetzinga sounds like an excuse for poor male performance
(one time only , i swear)

Hawkstrat

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
The PC is on YouTube, it's short but not really worth watching.

There was a question about NIL, where Kirk gave a very good and honest answer. He's not against it, wishes for some guidance and regulation, and scoffed at the notion that it isn't pay for play.

Then he went full Kirk, wondered about college football becoming the haves and have nots, referenced a mid 70s game where Nebrantska really put it on Army, and called it an unpatriotic situation.

You could ask that question to every person who has ever existed- and every person who will ever exist, and none of them would get to calling out Nebrantska for a lack of patriotism. He's a sharp guy, but his brain is wired differently.

Stu Beagle

Has Tiny Onions
Reaction score
We need to quit saying NIL and just call it pay for play. Maybe the acronym PFP will catch on

Reactions: BBK

The Dad

Reaction score
Barters Athletic Clothing On NetscapeIMG_1990.jpeg

ddevries

Loved and Defended Kirk's Son Until the Bitter End
Reaction score
WHAT ARE THEY DOING TO HERKY

Talkin' Goat

Lothario
Reaction score
As much as I despised watching him play at Iowa, I hope ‘ole Peaches tears it up there. Just to show how comically incompetent Kirk’s obese, slob of a son was as OC.
See I was actually hoping a rogue golf cart would have just destroyed him as he was running. Not really fair to dislike him as much as I do, but he and Kirk’s son, Brian Ferentz can eat a big ole bowl of shit.

thrawn

Reaction score
Spencer Petras is still in college while the guy he committed ahead of, Zach Wilson, will finish his rookie NFL contract this fall.

Silky Johnson

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
He’s going to have an objectively better season than any Iowa QB next year and it’s going to make us want to commit ritual suicide. Start accepting it now.