***2023-2024 Iowa Women's Basketball Season Thread***

thrawn

Reaction score
The last minute of this UConn/USC game has been awful. UConn has six missed FTs. Watkins dribbled the ball of her foot and then a teammate missed a leaner 3.

Stu Beagle

Has Tiny Onions
Reaction score
The last minute of this UConn/USC game has been awful. UConn has six missed FTs. Watkins dribbled the ball of her foot and then a teammate missed a leaner 3.
Yeah but the lack of commercials compared to the men’s game is refreshing

ivan_drago

Fiercely Advocated for Unlimited Transfers
Reaction score
who cares. They all seem like good enough kids. They have the ability to make money off their college fame now, and it brings different challenges.

I did LOL when she complained about being “sexualized”.
thats what I meant - she was on the cover of the digital SI swimsuit edition and lmfao at that shit

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
who cares. They all seem like good enough kids. They have the ability to make money off their college fame now, and it brings different challenges.

I did LOL when she complained about being “sexualized”.
It's just a total lack of responsibility for her actions last year from the shit she pulled on the court, the shit she pulled off the court and all of it self-inflicted. Now she wants to cry about it?

I certainly didn't see her crying about it when she was doing the same shit a few nights ago pissing in the face of UCLA players and talking shit in the handshake line to UCLA coaches.

She's your typical Gen Z loser. She's got all that shit to talk when she "wins", but the second she loses there she is crying and playing the victim and blaming everyone else.

I mean, who cares ultimately but LOL at her.

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
It's just a total lack of responsibility for her actions last year from the shit she pulled on the court, the shit she pulled off the court and all of it self-inflicted. Now she wants to cry about it?

I certainly didn't see her crying about it when she was doing the same shit a few nights ago pissing in the face of UCLA players and talking shit in the handshake line to UCLA coaches.

She's your typical Gen Z loser. She's got all that shit to talk when she "wins", but the second she loses there she is crying and playing the victim and blaming everyone else.

I mean, have you ever met someone from Gen Z???

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score

Right now, girls have one chance to make any meaningful money playing sports. Whoever advised her to play the villain made the right call. Plus, she has a natty.

ivan_drago

Reaction score

this is all in my online course

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
Bueckers is obviously a stud but she is not the same athlete she was pre-injuries. Caitlin made everyone on LSU look slow and uncoordinated,

Creed

Wears Adult-Sized Underoos
Reaction score
Hey, Angel, you got all that shit because you were a FUCKING ASSHOLE and did possibly the most un-sportsman like shit in that moment last year in the history of sports. Fuck off.
Sure was nice to see Caitlin and Iowa not stoop to that bullshit level, taking the W and moving on while that busload of fuckholes enjoys their ride home.

ivan_drago

Reaction score
again, it’s literally made her millions of dollars. Hell,
Darren Rovell will probably try to quantify how much Angel has made for CC. Nobody should care or take it personally.
im pretty pissed

ivan_drago

Reaction score
idk what pine means here. but maybe it was by making it about herself being the victim, which is discussed ad naseum above

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
The Paige Bueckers interview was pretty interesting. I didn't know she sounded and talks like the female MGK.

Pinehawk

Regina Douche
Reaction score
idk what pine means here. but maybe it was by making it about herself being the victim, which is discussed ad naseum above
Exactly, when Iowa lost last year, Clark handled it with class.
When LSU lost, Reese wants to use the platform to make allegations and cry about her being treated poorly online.

Stu Beagle

Has Tiny Onions
Reaction score
Reese knows her 15 minutes are about up. She now has to stay eligible to get one last decent paycheck or learn Russian

newsbreaker

Got the top grade in his torts class
Reaction score
My brother was an above average but not great HSBB player. He’s refused to watch any of it. “Not my thing.” Huge basketball fan, can’t stand this.

Granted, he sees women as designed to be subservient, his wife tells people men are designed with bigger brains, and his life view of women as things intended for nothing greater than the use of a man, probably explains most of it.

But I will never understand people avoiding something really good and really fun because of their own weird smallness. What a sad way to slug through life.