2023 Football Recruiting

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
I'm just gonna put this out there. Not tryna cause any problems here. But my guess is you hate him because you enjoy being an authority on every subject and this guy is playing your game in a field you don't know much about.

Just throwing that out there.
No, I hate him because he is a fucking dork that helped produce the worst Power 5 QB the last 2 years and happens to be at Iowa.

There are plenty of things I don't get mad at because I enjoy being an authority on every subject, stuff like being deaf and fat for starters. I leave that to the experts.

KitKatApples

NW Season Ticket Holder (except IA games)
Reaction score
I actually think Pat could take Tate in a slapping match

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
He says a lot of stuff that during a game translates to ‘Look left, turn right, throw a 7 yard pass to LaPorta. Doesn’t matter how covered he is. Charlie Jones wide open on post, just missed him.’

SuperHans

goes by the name "Ashton"
Reaction score
He's the WR equivalent of Jacob Park.

He can go fuck himself.

he forces that deep voice

DJK was a turd and also one of our better WRs. WR is a turd position for whatever reason.

However I cannot blame any WR with better options, even a legacy, for going somewhere else.

Gushawk

Likely a Russian Bot Account
Reaction score
I don’t think that act would go over well in the Georgia locker room.

HerkyHopeful

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
OSU is a more likely landing destination than Georgia, and he's had that offer for a while now

Debit One

Chad
Reaction score
I cannot imagine the conversation with a WR recruit. If it were truthful it would include something like this.

“We haven’t success putting WRs into the NFL, have the world’s shittiest QB who rarely if ever targets a WR, prefer to run the ball on third and eight, and almost never try to score if there are less than two minutes on the clock.”

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
I cannot imagine the conversation with a WR recruit. If it were truthful it would include something like this.

“We haven’t success putting WRs into the NFL, have the world’s shittiest QB who rarely if ever targets a WR, prefer to run the ball on third and eight, and almost never try to score if there are less than two minutes on the clock.”
This is fucking dumb.

AZmessDAWG

Loved and Defended The Criminal Until the Bitter End
Reaction score
Ferentz’s were behind our bench watching Mota. They left during a timeout with abt a minute left and the student section started chanting “let’s go Hawks’l

KF gave them a thumbs up.