2023 Football Recruiting

HerkyHopeful

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
"I think he’s [Petras] phenomenal. I can learn so much from him. He’s such a great source of information for me to get help and get my play to the next level," Lainez said of Petras. "I was watching the game, and I really like Alex Padilla’s style of play. He’s really cool to watch play because he’s not a very tall dude but he’s really athletic.”
Lord help us

Hawkstrat

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Lord help us

I mean, I hope he doesn't really think that, but what do you expect him to say? "I chose Iowa because their QB situation is an absolute mess, with one being a pussy, statue, and the other a retarded, midget."

Actually, that sounds pretty good.

HerkyHopeful

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
I mean, I hope he doesn't really think that, but what do you expect him to say? "I chose Iowa because their QB situation is an absolute mess, with one being a pussy statue, and the other a retarded midget."

Actually, that sounds pretty good.
I would prefer no mention of peaches at all. He should be gone before Lainez is on campus so no need to ever acknowledge his exists, let alone call him phenomenal.

KitKatApples

NW Season Ticket Holder (except IA games)
Reaction score
I see no reason we shouldn't find 3 to 4 NFL caliber wide receivers

SuperHans

goes by the name "Ashton"
Reaction score
Lord help us

Marco is coached by the same "QB guru" as Petras and Stanley. Same guy from this awful article

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
This was our first QB offer and #1 in this class…this may explain the handling of the Petras situation.

HerkyHopeful

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Nwankpa and Lainez commits have to solidify any thoughts kasper has about Iowa. 5 star safety and landed their qb in the 2023 class who happens to have 4 stars by his name. Trending up

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
Nwankpa and Lainez commits have to solidify any thoughts kasper has about Iowa. 5 star safety and landed their qb in the 2023 class who happens to have 4 stars by his name. Trending up
Nice to see you not in freak out mode anymore like you were earlier.

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
Class probably needs to be heavy on offensive lineman, receivers, linebackers and defensive tackles. Sprinkle a little bit of everything else in.

douglasbader

Reaction score
Iowa has no QB to throw the ball to them and no schemes to get them open.
Doesn't matter who lines up out there.
Go follow your beloved Michigan State Spartans with Howler already and get the fuck off his board you toe sucking, piss collecting loser.

mac50702

SuperUrkel
Reaction score
Yeah, but at least she never showed her asshole to a bunch of dudes on the internet.

Eat shit you green and white fucking douche.
Lol why do you think I like Michigan State? You are fucking retarded as shit.

douglasbader

Reaction score
If that’s the qualifier then this fucking place is Spartan Central.
That's true. I messed up though, he isn't a Michigan State fan, he is a huge Ohio State fan.

Even worse and more pathetic.