Reaction score
Is the young lady his sister? She seems like a nice enough person

@Monster how tall is the mom? 6’2?

Monster

Fapped to The Karate Kid Wearing a Mask
Reaction score
Is the young lady his sister? She seems like a nice enough person

@Monster how tall is the mom? 6’2?
I believe the lady in question is unrelated as she appears in all of the pictures of athletes inducted into the hall of honor that night. KP doesn't have any sisters that I'm aware of. He has a brother on the football team. 6'6 300 soph. He didn't play much last year. And a brother in diapers.

I would say at least 6'2. She is significantly taller than me.

Reaction score
I believe the lady in question is unrelated as she appears in all of the pictures of athletes inducted into the hall of honor that night. KP doesn't have any sisters that I'm aware of. He has a brother on the football team. 6'6 300 soph. He didn't play much last year. And a brother in diapers.

She walked past me with KP at the PSU game and she has to be at least 6'3". Kayden is absolutely enormous, he made Cayden Green (6'5" 310 4⭐ OT) look like his little brother.

/Jon Miller

Edit: Obviously you have seen him in person. For those who haven't, it's hard to grasp how big and how athletic KP is in person. Watching him play and move makes it very obvious why he is the #1 OT recruit in the country.

rodg12

Might not need to GFH
Reaction score

Already called him a stud for the class of 2038, right?

Hawkstrat

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
So, that QB who committed to Iowa that the shithead grifter works with appears to be built like a chunky fat 45 year old. I had to watch this multiple times to make sure it wasn't some random middle aged guy and was actually a 17 year old.

cloudhawk

Special
Reaction score
Wonder why he makes Petras chop his feet, while Lainez gets to smoothly work the pocket

Reaction score
according to my sources Dabo Sweeney, Lincoln Riley and the O line coach for Bama are gonna be at SEP tomorrow night.

Reaction score
Re: Qbing generally, it warrants mentioning that a disproportionate number of top NFL quarterbacks from from CA and are unheralded. With all the private tutors and big arms and camps, there is something to be said for guys who aren't overly tutored, and great arms (usually coupled with playing baseball) and an innate understanding of the game / not being mechanical, and staying composed.

NFL qbs (including the two best active)

Aaron Rodgers - Chico CA and originally a juco
Josh Allen - San Joaquin Valley bumfuck CA and originally a Juco
Brady - Bay Area - pretty high touted but was a multisport athlete and didn't even do that much in college.

Remainig you have 2 from TX (including Mahomes who was middlin' as a recruit and obviously about equal in baseball) and then an unheralded dude from IL and Burrow (oH).

I figured that Petras as a CA guy who, if nothing else, not be a pants shitter and with a great arm. He fell pretty far the California QB tree.

Anyway, I hate drill video like the rest of you, and am not huge on QB tutors.

kenos

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
I figured that Petras as a CA guy who, if nothing else, not be a pants shitter and with a great arm. He fell pretty far the California QB tree.
RATT -- "he's under the radar, we stole him from the PAC 12!"

R -- "he sucks, and that's why the big boys in the PAC 12 didn't offer"

fossilhawk

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Re: Qbing generally, it warrants mentioning that a disproportionate number of top NFL quarterbacks from from CA and are unheralded. With all the private tutors and big arms and camps, there is something to be said for guys who aren't overly tutored, and great arms (usually coupled with playing baseball) and an innate understanding of the game / not being mechanical, and staying composed.

NFL qbs (including the two best active)

Aaron Rodgers - Chico CA and originally a juco
Josh Allen - San Joaquin Valley bumfuck CA and originally a Juco
Brady - Bay Area - pretty high touted but was a multisport athlete and didn't even do that much in college.

Remainig you have 2 from TX (including Mahomes who was middlin' as a recruit and obviously about equal in baseball) and then an unheralded dude from IL and Burrow (oH).

Anyway, I hate drill video like the rest of you, and am not huge on QB tutors.
Mahomes probably isn't the best example here, as he has a private coach/tutor he's been working with since college, and the private coach is Jake fucking Christensen, for fuck's sake.