2023 Football Recruiting

The Dad

Legitimately bald forever and stupid looking
Reaction score
He refs a ton of AAU games now. Seems like a nice enough dude.

Creed

Wears Adult-Sized Underoos
Reaction score
For sure a good guy. Just not really college material. Absolutely the dumbest person I’ve ever witnessed personally. It was Perspectives of Leisure and Play and in our discussion, our super serious TA had an article read aloud by “popcorning” from one person to another. She started with Mike and he couldn’t get through a sentence and popcorned over to Carlton Reed.

The Dad

Legitimately bald forever and stupid looking
Reaction score
For sure a good guy. Just not really college material. Absolutely the dumbest person I’ve ever witnessed personally. It was Perspectives of Leisure and Play and in our discussion, our super serious TA had an article read aloud by “popcorning” from one person to another. She started with Mike and he couldn’t get through a sentence and popcorned over to Carlton Reed.

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
:roll:

Less than 24 hours ago you posted some nasty shit about his mother participating in beastiality, and now you recommend “we”stop mentioning it.

You’re quite the humanitarian Douglass.
To be fair, we first posted it like 10 years ago or more on here. This isn't a new thing, but yeah, let's let it go now.

Jim

Enjoys Birding
Reaction score
I’ll put Nick Gallery up against any former Iowa athlete in the smarts department. Hell, Troy Davis may have only scored a few points higher in the wonderlic than ol’ Nick.

SuperHans

goes by the name "Ashton"
Reaction score
I had a class with Shane “Hugo Simpson” Prater. He’s the dumber Prater, which is an accomplishment.

nolookpass

Feels the Bern
Reaction score
SEP junior runningback named all state. Think he will be the next D1 recruit turned out by Central iowa's factory.

Vacations at the Wisconsin Dells
Reaction score

Vacations at the Wisconsin Dells
Reaction score
She was just a lowly waitress at Airliner. He started banging her upstairs while still married and his wife would come in weekly with Wyatt and the other kids.

Bought her fake tits, got caught, got divorced, got McKenzie pregnant and now might be a future Iowa DE.
That wasn't Lohaus, FYI

HerkyHopeful

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
SEP junior runningback named all state. Think he will be the next D1 recruit turned out by Central iowa's factory.
Brother ran track at Iowa state and remains a big ISU guy, but don't believe he was a SEP grad.

eclone

Former VEISHEA Exec Committee Member
Reaction score
Brother ran track at Iowa state and remains a big ISU guy, but don't believe he was a SEP grad.
Xavier’s dad ran track at ISU and Proctor’s mom is a big Iowa State fan… yet here we sit with both of them going to Iowa (soon)

nolookpass

Feels the Bern
Reaction score
They are great at turning out jocks that play pick up basketball with former D1 athletes ten years after they graduate.
You should try harder. I know it bothers you Lad, your continual shots roll off me like water off a duck's behind.

nolookpass

Feels the Bern
Reaction score
LOL...close......but not quite....

A duck's behind is always in the water. Its "like water off a duck's back," you idiot.

always? even when it's in the air? guess you learn something every day...

Truant

Beta Male Tag-Along-Fuck
Reaction score
nolook admitting that he’s an ass was not something I expected in this thread.

Wanderer

Stupid Fuck
Reaction score
Can he graduate early, enroll in December and QB the bowl game?